Thread: UGH!

Default UGH!

I just got a response to one of my TTs. I can't get the credit because I chose the pick up at the store option instead of having the items shipped to me I wish I had known this beforehand. There was free shipping on the item, but since I was driving by the next day I just picked it up.

Anyway, I hope this info helps so no one has this happen!
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I also updated our terms on the site as well. It's so hard to keep track of the exclusions that every individual merchant has. Some of them actually have a list of PRODUCTS that they do not pay out on! It's impossible for us to list them all so sometimes we end up with unhappy members.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

That's frustrating, but at least now you know in the future to check if a merchant is listed in the "in store pickup" category first. Anything there WILL credit--otherwise, you run the risk of a similar situation. The same can be said for the gift card category. Anything in there will credit, anything else you will probably not be able to file a TT for.

It's also a good idea to remember to only use coupons from either Sunshine or ones that are found on the merchant's website. If you use an email code or one that you find elsewhere on the web, you might get credit, but if not, know that you cannot file a TT due to the non-SR approved coupon you used.

Sorry it happened this way. I just hope the lost would-be credit was fairly small!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I also updated our terms on the site as well. It's so hard to keep track of the exclusions that every individual merchant has. Some of them actually have a list of PRODUCTS that they do not pay out on! It's impossible for us to list them all so sometimes we end up with unhappy members.

Not unhappy with SR at all Tricia!!! I understand these things happen and I can only IMAGINE all the exclusions and such to keep track of - you do an AMAZING job! I've seen many sites with the product exclusions which I am careful about! I just wanted to make sure others were aware. You'd think the merchants would be happy that we ordered by finding them here and give the credit for the purchase, especially in this economy

Anyway, LOVE, , LOVE this site!!!!
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards