Thread: Drugstore.com...Can you say quick?!?

Default Drugstore.com...Can you say quick?!?

I placed an order at drugstore.com about 3 hours ago. According to their website, my order has already been shipped! Woohoo! Got a tracking number already and everything. I didn't need it for Christmas. I was just trying to take advantage of the paypal $10 off plus free shipping.

I placed an order for the same reason, and it was already shipped as well. I got a great deal, and will get my order before Christmas, even though I could have waited. Gotta jump when the deals come along!

Nothing pending yet though on SR. You?

Actually, I'm waiting to see pending credits for Omaha Steaks too....hmmmm.
    Last edited by speechteachri; 12-19-2007 at 07:49 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

I agree! This is my first time ordering with this company and according to the tracking number, I should get my item today! I think I will be ordering with this company many times!

I agree! Drugstore.com is great- they have very fast shipping and good customer service! I have received all of my orders very fast! Credits also show up within a few days (I think they are usually processed on the Sunday manual runs).
    Sunshine Rewards

That's funny - I've used drugstore.com for three years now - my orders always take at least 2 weeks to arrive, and the boxes are always crushed. I've had 5 or 6 shipments so damaged they needed replacement. Maybe they hate Californians...

Then again, I'm a little grumpy at them right now cuz they wouldn't honor Sunshine Rewards $10 off a $60 order link at sister site Beauty.com....
    Sunshine Rewards

I just have to give kudos to drugstore.com again. Placed an order late last night(after midnight) and have already received shipment confirmation and tracking information. Woohoo!!

Quote Originally Posted by lurkyloo View Post
    That's funny - I've used drugstore.com for three years now - my orders always take at least 2 weeks to arrive, and the boxes are always crushed. I've had 5 or 6 shipments so damaged they needed replacement. Maybe they hate Californians...
    I agree, and I still order from them. The time before last my order came without half the things in it. When I called them they said o, sorry and now those items are no longer around. Also the bubble bath had seeped out of the bottle and was all over the items.

But I always get SR credit and so I go back.
    <Sunshine Rewards