Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disappointed this week

Default Disappointed this week

Saw a message on FB Tuesday that See's candy was added. Came right over and clicked the link, placed an order, but still nothing on my pending, Wednesday, again on FB, Vera Bradley sale, great a gift for a friend, ordered through the link, couldn't get the reduced shipping link to work at all, either, AN nothing pending. Are these merchants really that slow? I haven't ever ordered from either place, but I got my See's Candy already and the Vera bag shipped. At least that part is speedy! I know it;s too soon for a TT, but has anyone else had slow results from Vera?

I've never ordered from either one but I have noticed that credits are slower to pend in the past few weeks. I"ve had a few orders be delivered before it showed up as pending. Things are just busier a bit now.....if it were me, I would wait until 7 days after you ordered, if it still hasn't shown up, then do a TT.

Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Default Buy.com

I had read here about the good deal from Buy.com on pillow pets. I bought 3 of them on 11-26, it took forever for the delivery yesterday. Well after all that time it turns out they just sent 1, 3 tracking numbers for them but all lead back to the one pillow. I found a # to have Buy.com to call me, a rep called shortly after my email was sent. She told me this happened to a lot of people who ordered several of them. They will credit my Paypal account, but I have 2 of my young nieces waiting for there pillow pets. I was watching the 2 little ones, yesterday when they it came in the mail. Brooke, my 3 year old niece was upset, what came was the panda. She was waiting for the Dog. I had to track them down this morning, I was concerned with the time left. I am very disappointed with Buy.com not even a call from them to tell me or others in the same boat. I did find them at Boscovs for 16.99 each, at least I know they will come this week. I just had to say this I was livid with them. I have bought them them before and never had a problem, it was always stuff for myself. Thanks just had to get that of of my chest.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by marsham View Post
    Saw a message on FB Tuesday that See's candy was added. Came right over and clicked the link, placed an order, but still nothing on my pending, Wednesday, again on FB, Vera Bradley sale, great a gift for a friend, ordered through the link, couldn't get the reduced shipping link to work at all, either, AN nothing pending. Are these merchants really that slow? I haven't ever ordered from either place, but I got my See's Candy already and the Vera bag shipped. At least that part is speedy! I know it;s too soon for a TT, but has anyone else had slow results from Vera?
    My See's Candy order credited pretty quickly and I have seen a number of Vera credits come through. Is it possible that something on your computer is blocking cookies? Both of those actually are tracked through the same affiliate network.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I've had the opposite problem. I ordered from Disney Store on 11/29, credits were pending on the next day. As of this morning the order still has not shipped so I just cancelled it It will never get here in time. So now I'll lose the credits but there is nothing else I can do - I need the gifts for Christmas. I can go to the Disney Store here in town today and buy them.
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyJudi View Post
    I've had the opposite problem. I ordered from Disney Store on 11/29, credits were pending on the next day. As of this morning the order still has not shipped so I just cancelled it It will never get here in time. So now I'll lose the credits but there is nothing else I can do - I need the gifts for Christmas. I can go to the Disney Store here in town today and buy them.
    Did they tell you why they hadn't shipped yet? I placed a couple of orders around then and they got here in about a week. Even the one that said it would take two business weeks because it was personalized ended up getting here in about a week.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Did they tell you why they hadn't shipped yet? I placed a couple of orders around then and they got here in about a week. Even the one that said it would take two business weeks because it was personalized ended up getting here in about a week.

No explanation at all I sent them an email telling them to cancel it, I got a response within a couple of hours:

Dear Judi,

Thanks for the email and the chance to help!

After review, I am happy to inform you, I was able to cancel your order as requested. Any emails that you may receive regarding your order will not reflect this change but please be assured, it has been completed.
    Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.
    We are always happy to assist our Guests!

We look forward to being of service to you in the future and hope you will continue to enjoy the Magic of Disney!

Sincerely,

Jennifer O.
    The DisneyStore.com Team
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    My See's Candy order credited pretty quickly and I have seen a number of Vera credits come through. Is it possible that something on your computer is blocking cookies? Both of those actually are tracked through the same affiliate network.
    I get credit for my B&N, QVC, and everything else. I use a different browser for all my shopping. I will wait 10 days and send in a TT. Sees did not send any confirmation until the order was shipped, Vera did. Not your fault Tricia, just frustrating.

Maybe Disneystore.com has been overwhelmed or something. I placed an order on 12/4 and it didn't ship until today but is scheduled to get here the 16th.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think a lot of stores are overwhelmed. I don't remember anything taking this long to ship in years past.

Some are really quick like CWC and my DS order came in a week. But others...........geesh.