Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disappointed this week

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I think a lot of stores are overwhelmed. I don't remember anything taking this long to ship in years past.

Some are really quick like CWC and my DS order came in a week. But others...........geesh.
    I agree... I have been waiting much longer for my orders than I did last year. It seems like even when I get the email conformation that my package has shipped..it takes forever to actually get it. I have been waiting a long time for my package from Walmart and its still not here.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

My Disney store order shipped 2 days after I ordered. and it did credit. My sunglass warehouse order shipped the same day and I got it the next day. Franklin Covey....man it took them 5 days to ship and them Fedex/USPS took 10 days to get from OR to IN. that was insane! and I had a Toys R us order get lost and had to have it replaced. it does seem that there are a lot of shipping problems this season.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thankfully, I haven't had any problems. Actually, packages are arriving a lot quicker that I expected. I only had the one problem with Walmart sending my Blu Ray Player unwrapped but it came the very next day after ordering it.

I'm sorry you guys are having problems. I hope things get better for you.
    Sunshine Rewards

My Vera Bradley came through! After a TT, but still waiting on See's. To balance out the disappointment, I did place an order through Shindigz for party supplies. They were offering 10% back and I got over 11 dollars back! Thanks Sunshine people for all you do for us.