Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wondering about LTT???

Default Wondering about LTT???

We made ADR's here for dinner on the night we are in MK. I thought it would be something the boys would like--especially since I read Goofy is there...(Is this correct??) Anyways he's their favorite!! So how is the food, atmosphere etc???

Goofy is SunshineGuy's favorite as well! He is there as well as Chip & Dale and Minnie Mouse.

I like the food there. It has always been family style when we were there. Nice big portion sizes. Enough variety that even if you don't like one thing, there is plenty of other stuff to eat.

We've never had to wait there, either. In fact, we've been able to get in BEFORE our ADR times when we were running early.

I like the restrooms upstairs. They seems used very little compared to most of the rest of the park. For me, clean restrooms are a really big thing. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I agree with everything Tricia said! We have been there a couple times now, and really enjoyed it! And the kids always love Goofy's "antics" - sneaking up on Dad, imitating the servers, playing around with the other characters - great fun! We plan on making our MK dinner adr there for our trip next summer!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

we ate there on the 10th and had a great time. We eat there on everytime and have never had a bad experince. Goofy was great, he took by dd's book and she had to chase him around the table to get it back, we were cracking up.

I'm glad to hear some good reviews!!! I was looking at some of the food pics and everything looks yummy!! DH will be sooo happy at the big portions--The Food is one of the biggest reasons he's looking so forward to Disney LOL

I am planning on this one for our next trip and was wavering on it so I am glad to hear it gets great reviews from you all.
    <Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

This is Mike and I's favorite character meal and 2nd fav Disney restaurant behind Biergarten. The food was delish (did not taste like frozen crap) and the character interaction was great. In the time we were there the characters came to the table 3 times.
    Sunshine Rewards

Just to show some other points of view...
    LTT has never been one of our most enjoyed resturants on Disney property... The Food is only ok IMHO, but the characters get an A+.. We visited in July 2005 and then again in Sep 2007 right before MNSSHP and while all 5 of us agreed that the food was better in 2007 and the characters were great, Chip and dale are my fav so any time i get to see them is great but in 2007 they were all dressed up for MNSSHP and were super interactive with goofy having little fights and throwing roles it was a huge laugh and lots of fun, and that made the entire dinner worth it to me. The food was ok lots of selection served family style, the salad was great, and the mash and gravy good, i am sure that perhaps the food may been better if we had a more attentive server.. we asked for refills on several items a few of the meats the mash and the gravy our server only brought out the mash ad one of the meats we ask about the othes and said he would be right back well 10 minutes latter we get the other meats and gravy well now we have hot gravy and cold mash... either way the food was just ok, the characters great
    We really enjoyed many other resturants on disney porperty more then LTT.
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

We love LTT! The food is yummy & not only is it family style, it's also, all you can eat. I love it all from the salad & bread to the stuffing, turkey, steak & mac n' cheese...and the dessert is always yummy to me!! It's been different everytime we've gone, but it's always good.

Oh & we love the characters at LTT! They are great!! I hope you enjoy your meal!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

We have ADRs there for lunch. No characters I know, but the food sounded good. Has anyone else been there for lunch?

I think we're going to try to eat there after the SR cruise in October for dinner if it turns out to be a MNSSHP night.