Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wondering about LTT???

We were just there in December. It was great. Minnie, Goofy, & Pluto were there. It was a great meal!
    THANKS, Mom2aPrincess!!

Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    We have ADRs there for lunch. No characters I know, but the food sounded good. Has anyone else been there for lunch?

I think we're going to try to eat there after the SR cruise in October for dinner if it turns out to be a MNSSHP night.
    I was there for lunch in December. It was very good. We decided to split the bacon cheeseburger (it was a very nice quality burger, not like the fast food kind), nice whole grain bun, cheddar cheese. Even splitting, it was so huge neither of us finished. They even cut it and brought it out on separate plates for us. The service was great also, but we had ADRs for 11:30am so it wasn't too busy. Our server was very interactive though and my dd15 & dn14 thought he was just dreamy LOL and were so blushed...he was asking about their drawings and sat down and looked at the sketch books and was asking all about their trip etc.

I've been to the character dinner and I found lunch to be much more pleasant. Though I enjoyed the other, I just like to be able to pick what food I'm going to eat.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    We have ADRs there for lunch. No characters I know, but the food sounded good. Has anyone else been there for lunch?

I think we're going to try to eat there after the SR cruise in October for dinner if it turns out to be a MNSSHP night.
    I love their lunch offerings. They are very good. The dinner offerings just aren't anything special.

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

We ate at LTT this past august for dinner, and we loved it!
    I have great memories from trips as a kid, and this time didn't disappoint.
    The interaction was the best from any of the character dinners we did (out of 3) and the food was really good. Very down home and plenty of it! It all tasted like something I would make at home, and yet I didn't have to make it! (I think thats why it was so good)

We did not wait long, and I personally feel it is one of the semi hidden gems of MK restaraunts.
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt