Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 year old niece - what is popular for Christmas this year?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default 10 year old niece - what is popular for Christmas this year?

I need gift ideas for 3 year old boys and a 10 year old niece. What is popular this year? Mainly the 10 year old is causing me to draw a blank.
    Sunshine Rewards

Jillian is 10 and she asked for:

Wizards of Waverly Place Stuff (DS game, clothes, books)
    Movies (Despicable Me, Another Cinderella Story)
    39 Clues Books
    Radio Disney CDs
    Harry Potter Calendar
    Clothes from Justice
    iTunes gift card

I'll see what else I can remember
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Books are always good or a board game - my 11 year old really likes Apples to Apples and Clue. She's asking for a lot of video games.

I'll be buying her a multi-pack of Shower gels - she likes the different flavors. Also - house socks (slippers socks) the kind that are puffy that you can't wear with shoes. HTH.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I can only say here what was on Jillian's list and not the things that I bought her off the list because she has been reading SR a lot lately. But suffice to say that I agree with the last post on those ideas.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

My DD is 9 and she likes The Wizards of Waverly Place and any Disney movie. She also wants gift cards - Aeropostale, Justice, iTunes, Gap, and Panera. Her list is really interesting after that because she wants an iPad, iPhone, a laptop computer, and an iTouch. She thinks that she should get it all.
    I would say the slipper socks would be good. Does she have a favorite sports team? My DD also asked that we get her tickets to see a womens college basketball game. If I think of any more ideas, I will post back.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

She is very much a girly girl. Since she is growing all over and I haven't seen her lately I hesitate to buy clothing but maybe some fun accessories would be good.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Don't know if this will help, but I accompanied my DGD, age 10, to the mall yesterday to pick out gifts for her 11 year girlfriend. We ended up in Justice, where she picked out some lipgloss, jewelry, a diary and a really pretty silver metallic looking scarf for her.

My DGD has asked for a lot of "tech" stuff, too, but she also wants gift cards to Abercrombie & Fitch to buy clothes.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

My daughter is almost 9 so a bit younger but as far as accessories she loves finger nail polish and headbands.

She also loves to be crafty and is into beading with nicer beads.

She is getting speakers for her ipod, itunes GC, books, kid cookbooks-she loves to cook, legos, etc.

She also loves apple to apples, word games like Quiddler, and Rummikub.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    She is very much a girly girl. Since she is growing all over and I haven't seen her lately I hesitate to buy clothing but maybe some fun accessories would be good.
    What about the scarves that Affordable Scarves has on sale today? Both of my girls are really into accessorizing with scarves.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    What about the scarves that Affordable Scarves has on sale today? Both of my girls are really into accessorizing with scarves.
    My dd is 13, so a little older, but she is really into the circle scarves right now. You can wear them as a regular scarf or as a shrug.
    Sunshine Rewards