Thread: Survey problem

Default Survey problem

I don't know if this has happened to anyone else but when I go to do a survey I answer all the questions and it takes me to a survey. I answer some demographical questions and then it takes me to a web page called Consumer Village. I don't actually do the survey. When I go back to SR page to do a different one, it tells me that I have exceeded the daily limit. Anyone else encounter this?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Surveys that ask you to join a consumer group are ok and *most* credit. If you are getting the exceeded your limit message on that particular one you should be ok.
    Sunshine Rewards

ok thanks, guess we'll see tomorrow.

I got that one yesterday for the third time. I signed up the first time as my SM survey and it didn't credit. The second time, I tried to sign up and it wouldn't let me, but still creditted. When I got the same survey yesterday for the third time, as soon as I saw it was Consumer Village, I exitted, but had exceeded my limit. I think survey credits must have been late today, but mine creditted again.

It works for me with the regular surveys at least!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I got that one a last week. As soon as I saw what it was for, I immediately exited without so much as putting an e-mail addy in because I already belong to that site. The next day, much to my surprise, I found I got credit for it. I'm thinking you will get credit, too.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards