Thread: Bonus for Survey

Default Bonus for Survey

If I complete 30 Survey's for December, does the bonus count for December or January.

If I get the bonus in December, I would make Super member. If not, I am struggling to get my last $5.00 to get Super member. I am doing offers, but I may get 1 for every 5 I do a day. Being so close is killing me. I have to complete a survey every day yet, plus try to find the extra $5.00.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I believe the bonus will post in January therefore it wouldn't count towards this quarter. Are there any offers in the quick crediting section that you haven't done? If I remember correctly the Vista offers post quickly so that may help you? Good luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

There are 3 Vista offers listed in the fast crediting.
    T-shirt offer ~ $6.00
    Holiday card offers ~ $5.00
    100 post cards ~ $6.00
    If you do any one of these I am pretty sure you will receive credit in time for this quarter. I have done a few of these and I am alway very very happy with Vista. The quality of their products is wonderful and I have always received credit very quickly. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chocovrdmicears View Post
    There are 3 Vista offers listed in the fast crediting.
    T-shirt offer ~ $6.00
    Holiday card offers ~ $5.00
    100 post cards ~ $6.00
    That postcard one states "Credits will be held until the 15th of next month."
    Sunshine Rewards

The Disney Express DVD Shop Credits $10 for any size order. You can get the 3 month, 6 month, 9 month or 12 month plan. The more months you get the cheaper the DVD's. It is a pre-pay plan so your credit card will be billed right away. It credits quickly.

Good luck. Hope you make it.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I looked back at my account history and the November survey bonus posted on Dec. 3, so I think the Dec. bonus will post in Jan. and count towards the next quarter, not this one.

Have you done any My Thought Counts surveys? They are OTX surveys and you can do a new one everyday. They pay .70 on the hour after you complete it. You can find them under offers, My Thought Counts. That could help you get the extra 5.00 you need. Good luck! YOU CAN DO IT!