Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Rewards Memberships

Default Sunshine Rewards Memberships

Just in case anyone was wondering, Sunshine Rewards is a member of the GPT Owners Alliance. We don't mind playing in the sandbox with our competitors if it will help deter fraud in incentive sites and help keep our site legitimate.

I'm also a member of the Affiliate Summit Advisory Board, the semi-annual affiliate conference created to be a source of learning and networking opportunities in the affiliate industry.

And I didn't start Sunshine Rewards because I was a member of other get paid sites and thought I could do a better job or make more money. I was actually a plain old webmaster with a site for moms as a hobby that wanted to figure out a way to share the advertising money I was making with the people who visited my site. I didn't even know there was such a thing as buying ready-to-go scripts to start your own get paid sites. LOL! SunshineGuy and I have written ourselves about 90% of the SR site script.

If you don't get why I posted this, consider yourself lucky. If you do get it, you know that I am doing my level best to be patient and gracious right now. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks for the post Tricia. I have never doubted you or your site. I was quite upset when SR was drug into that other discussion. I'm trying hard to bite my tongue and not say anything else but that is getting really hard right now.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have NEVER ever worried about SR. I feel like you could be my friend. You have done a very very good job running this site. I think there are 2 reasons why. 1. You are real about who your are, what you do, what you love. This helps us connect to you and then 2. you are very up front about offers, you let us know when they may not credit, which companies you trust, what rumors may be going around in RP world, etc. I know I can trust you. I am sorry that you somehow got brought into the mess.

BUT it is nice to know you are a member of these boards that keep you honest. haha
    <Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

I was starting a reply to this post but decided to scrap it.

Only want to say: Thanks, Tricia.
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Yeah. I've about had it with some things over there. Apparently word got posted on some GPT forums about how "that" rewards forum is pretty much fresh meat when it comes to referrals. That's why we've been seeing more people with zero interest in the actual CONTENT of the main site and only posts on the rewards part lately.

I guess I should add this to my site credentials as well. My Indiana Roll of Attorneys certification. They would have to pry this out of my cold dead hand to get it away from me after all that work. And I thinking running a fraudulent website where I post my real name and D.O.B. would pretty much do that. LOL!

Attorney Number: 21739 53
    Attorney Name: MS TRICIA LEE MEYER
    City: FISHERS
    State: IN
    Zip: 46038-0000
    Admit Date: 11/08/1999
    Status Date: 11/08/1999
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I know what you mean about the recent flood of new sites. I have to say I think you would know about the legalities and such of running the site. I wanted to tear into that post when the taxes got mentioned but I'll leave it the way it stands. I have fired off a few pm's around there as I am sick of it.
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't know whats going on But I do know your job has got to be hard ! I commented on that already today in another post . Sorry hun !

Sarah
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

I just saw the most recent post and I won't bother clarifying over there, but SR launched in January 2006. The Deal Barbie Pays site says right on the front that they were started in April of 2006. I was never a member there and have never been. And I had never even heard of TT until one of my affiliate managers told me at Affiliate Summit last year how much money they make. I will humbly admit that I have been a member of M******* since about 1996.

I don't know who the person is. I know he/she must not know me. I wish he/she wouldn't talk about me like I'm not in the room. LOL! I'll stick with the budget, dcl, and dvc boards for awhile.
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 06-14-2007 at 12:57 PM.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Unfortunately this person has some sort of agenda. They were called out a few days ago, I think by Hedy, for being a new poster and only have posts that referred to that one rewards program. Of course they never responded to the question and hopefully if they have been pm referrals they will get their butt locked out of the rewards forum. I think we have a lot of loyal members of the other forum who enjoy using both that forum and this one and I would hate to see an us versus them start. It is a shame that one person can cause such a rucus about something that didn't have anything to do with them.
    Sunshine Rewards

Tricia, please don't let that new wind-bag scare you away from the DRP board! I think I can speak for most of us over there when I say that we really appreciate you presence and participation on that board!!!

I think that you run SR and a very professional and admirable way! I have never for one minute doubted your intentions or ability to conduct a reputable business!

Did anyone happen to forward the email from that person to a mod (preferable the one that made a comment about it?) I acidentally deleted mine or I would gladly send it. The negative vibes from the begining have made me very suspicious!