Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Rewards Memberships

truthfully I could care less why you started SR. It is a great program that I get to be a part of and that is really all that matters. If you had done a reward program before starting your own I wouldn't think less of you. WHO CARES. I think it is great that you get to stay at home when your kids are young and make money and share that money with us. THANKS

I am glad you have a forum here now as I don't have to check over "there" much anymore.
    <Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    Tricia, please don't let that new wind-bag scare you away from the DRP board! I think I can speak for most of us over there when I say that we really appreciate you presence and participation on that board!!!

I think that you run SR and a very professional and admirable way! I have never for one minute doubted your intentions or ability to conduct a reputable business!

Did anyone happen to forward the email from that person to a mod (preferable the one that made a comment about it?) I acidentally deleted mine or I would gladly send it. The negative vibes from the begining have made me very suspicious!
    Yes I forwarded it to her and she suggested that I send it to the webmasters. I sent it to alex and kathy this morning. i haven't heard anything back but I also linked a few posts she made on top of the pm.
    Sunshine Rewards

I didn't get a PM over there or I would have forwarded it along to the mods. I almost reported one of the posts but I didn't want to make it seem like I was just jealous that people were talking about another rewards program. Believe me, there is enough work to go around for all of us. LOL!

I have a feeling that it will probably be dealt with completely in the next day or two and we can go back to our peaceful, non-competitive existence. It really is a rare thing to have such a calm and helpful forum as that one where people are not pressuring you to join different sites all of the time. I think it is just a different environment and he/she is used to the really pushy ones where that kind of thing is acceptable.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I also forwarded my referral pm to a a couple moderators
    <Sunshine Rewards

Tricia, I never doubted you.
    And I'm sorry for all the hooey I seem to have caused...or set in motion.
    And my tongue is about to start bleeding.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Tricia, I never doubted you.
    And I'm sorry for all the hooey I seem to have caused...or set in motion.
    And my tongue is about to start bleeding.
    Oh, goodness!! It wasn't you. The whole thing was bound to happen eventually. I was just watching and waiting as the posts grew more aggressive over the last few days. A tempest in a teapot. It will all be gone soon.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Actually Hedy I applaud you for calling this person out on their first few posts without mentioning any other RPs. You caught before anyone else did and may have saved some people from being involved with something that seems to stink to high heaven.
    Sunshine Rewards

Tricia, I consider myself so lucky that of all the rewards programs I could have wandered into, I managed to wander into SR You are honest, hard working, and care about your members. I appreciate knowing that this site is run by you

BTW, the Indiana bar thing and the "having to pry it out of my dead hands after all that work" LOL!!! Fellow attorney here, and after lawschool and especially the bar exam, I know what you're saying!!

I too received a pm from that poster, it just turned me off. I thought that was pretty rude to ask someone to do that, so I didn't sign up. I will forward it to the mods.

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

Half of those comments on the other site don't even make sense to me!! Is she pulling in info from previous threads or something?

For the record, I've on ly been a member for a few weeks, and I am devoted! I especially find comfort in "seeing" tricia in these forums as well as others.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

See...sometimes it pays to be clueless...I had no idea what your thread was about, so I did a little investigation & wow...the drama. First of all, I'm so happy & proud to be part of the little tight knit community we have over there & here! We clearly have our own reasons for joining, what I will continue to call reward sites although I guess that shows my stupidity, and that's all our own business. It's also our own business NOT to join one too!

I'm proud of all of you who called that person out & for what it's worth...M'nC, you CAN be my spokesperson anyday when it comes to taxes!

Hedy-I'm sorry that your credit card # was taken & I can only hope that it is all resloved quickly & painlessly!!

Tricia-I very much appreciate all that you do for all of us each & every day just so we can get some extra cash for whatever (Disney) reason! Thank you for starting SR & answering a question I was actually going to post just because of my sheer curiosity...when did SR start...but no need to now!! I just love it here & am very happy to be a part of SR!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800