Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Rewards Memberships

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yay Jenk you are around! I just got back from vacation and haven't "seen" you around and was wondering about you. Glad to find you
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Yay Jenk you are around! I just got back from vacation and haven't "seen" you around and was wondering about you. Glad to find you
    You know it's funny...I meant to respond to another post of yours yesterday about quarter end dates, but then forgot....so hello!! Welcome back! Did you have a great trip? Did you end up getting your swim wrap w/your AMEX gc?!

Oh & my other post was going to be...where I work (retail) our 2007 QE dates are 04/05/07, 08/04/07, 11/03/07 & 02/02/08...dang 53 week year last year really messed things up!! Ha! Some accounting humor/talk for everyone REALLY makes for a good thread doesn't it?

Ok, back to work now!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    You know it's funny...I meant to respond to another post of yours yesterday about quarter end dates, but then forgot....so hello!! Welcome back! Did you have a great trip? Did you end up getting your swim wrap w/your AMEX gc?!

Oh & my other post was going to be...where I work (retail) our 2007 QE dates are 04/05/07, 08/04/07, 11/03/07 & 02/02/08...dang 53 week year last year really messed things up!! Ha! Some accounting humor/talk for everyone REALLY makes for a good thread doesn't it?

Ok, back to work now!
    haha. I just finished a grocery store client so I know about those weird 53 week years. This was the first time in the past 5 years they actually had a year end on 12/31!

Yes I did get the swim wrap and it was great! I'm so glad I got it. I only turned slightly pink the entire week so that is really good. Usually I'm lobster red so a big improvement.

Ok back to the regularly scheduled program. I'm sure no one wants to hear more accounting nonsense
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Ok back to the regularly scheduled program. I'm sure no one wants to hear more accounting nonsense
    It's a nice distraction from the tension headache that has been buildling in my head the last couple of hours. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It's a nice distraction from the tension headache that has been buildling in my head the last couple of hours. LOL!
    Glad we could help. I'm working on a 401k plan audit right now so nothing that would be too helpful right now. Just rewriting the ERISA website right now in my documentation
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm pretty new around here but I've been trying to follow what's going on! I too received a pm wanting a referral and would be happy to forward it to a mod if someone would be kind enough to tell me how! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by saikai View Post
    I'm pretty new around here but I've been trying to follow what's going on! I too received a pm wanting a referral and would be happy to forward it to a mod if someone would be kind enough to tell me how! Thanks.
    On the DIS? I'd forward it to AKA-mad4themouse, or Webmasterkathy.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

HoLy SMOKEs! I just read it all....drama drama drama , we all know which people have been around for awhile. And which people will be gone sooner or later. So as long as we all stay strong and close like we have been....we will be Okay.

Tricia,
    I am sorry you got dragged into the drama over there.

I am very new here but I love this site. I have complete faith in you! I really appreciate everything you do for all of us.

I hope I didn't offend anyone by asking which sites had been around for a while. I certainly wasn't referring to this site because it is already my favorite I just don't want to be using any other sites that might be less than reputable! If anyone was offended I offer my sincerest apologies
    Kari

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I think it is VERY smart of you to ask questions about site before getting involved in them, this one included. We all love Tricia but new people wouldn't know how on top of things she is and it is all of our responsibilities to each other to make sure we impart accurate and beneficial information.
    Sunshine Rewards