Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Sunshine Rewards Memberships

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    what's YAGED????
    Yet Another Grand Exit
    AKA the Internet version of taking all your marbles and going home.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Oh I see.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by rhiannonwales View Post
    BTW - i know were not supposed to discuss othersites ehre - but i looked at the site that that person is pushing - it screams fraud to me. Aside from the very poor web building skills, they are offering a commission on Amazon - which is totally against Amazon terms. That just sends off big red lights to me.
    I know. I took a look. I feel really badly for those members because they are going to expect to get credit for a lot of things that they will NOT. I mean, they tell people to post coupon codes. That violates their contracts with their merchants. If someone posts a coupon that is exclusive to another site, not only will they not get credit, but they risk losing their whole deal.

Not to mention incentives for Amazon and Walmart, two places that do not allow it. It seems to me that the webmaster didn't do his/her research before they jumped in.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Hi Tricia,
    Just wanted to say. This is a great site. I can tell that you put your all into your site. Can't say that for many site out there. Glad I found your site about 1 1/2 months ago and even more excited that i found a friendly forum for all. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks,
    Sonya

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Its a good thing all that was deleted on the board before I got to see it, so, if that someone who was posting all that negative stuff about Tricia and SR is lurking on this board, which I suspect they either are or will be, bring it on. PM me, if you have the nerve.We all know that SR is the best. I too have been on other sites, long before Tricia had this one, and some of the newer ones since she developed this one, and you won't find a more loyal, honest site owner, I can tell you that. She wears her on her sleeve as many of you can tell, and I challenge anyone to find one dishonest thing on her site, anywhere, cause I know, it won't happen. I am so glad to see she has so many loyal friends on here and the DIS board. To all those, if anyone PM's you with an invitation to a different site, or to pump you for info on SR, please let me know. Thank you...remember, theres a scavenger hunt in the air, and good members get special hints.

Go Cindy! I agree...I have been with other RPs but this is BY FAR THE BEST! Hands down!

I, too feel like everyone here is a friend especially Tricia. I am glad I missed all that mess on the DIS. Actually, since Tricia created this forum, I find that I no longer visit the DIS unless I am looking for something in particular.

SR is Great! Tricia is AWESOME!
    Sunshine Rewards