Thread: Pandora Charms through SR ???

Default Pandora Charms through SR ???

My mom wants a Pandora charm and I was just wondering if anyone knows of a SR merchant that sells them????
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

None that I have ever found (and I've had my bracelet for 4 years)... keep crossing my fingers that one will be added, but I think it will be a longshot.
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Mine is a Chamilia and I would LOVE to be able to purchase these too. I know Ebay has Pandora/Chamilia beads for sale but you have to be careful in the description...some say will fit these bracelets but look and read carefully to make sure you are getting the authentic beads.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I ordered three beads on ebay, and the pp was correct in that you have to read the descriptions carefully. I also didn't want to purchase one from overseas and have to worry about shipping and duty. I was able to get a good deal on my beads by "buying now" for $20 and getting free shipping. If you are interested in the seller I used, PM me and I'll look it up.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Mine is a Chamilia and I would LOVE to be able to purchase these too. I know Ebay has Pandora/Chamilia beads for sale but you have to be careful in the description...some say will fit these bracelets but look and read carefully to make sure you are getting the authentic beads.
    My MIL and I both have Pandora bracelets that we collect Disney Chamilia for and I had to get hers from a non-SR merchant. It almost killed me!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs