Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heading to the Post Office

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    If it wasn't a disney gc then it comes from Cindy. Not sure if that answers your question (I'm guessing you did a disney cashout and a non disney cashout?)
    Yep, I do know that. They were all three for Disney: one on the 7th ($25), one on the 13th ($25), and one on the 16th ($50).
    Last edited by 3dog2kidmom; 12-22-2007 at 07:36 PM.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Yep, I do know that. They were all three for Disney: one on the 7th ($25), one on the 13th ($25), and one on the 16th ($48).
    Ahh. Yeah then I'd ask as well. Maybe there were 2 envelopes being mailed. I was hoping it was something easier though like one was Rainforest cafe and one was disney. Hoping it gets sorted out for you.
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh shucks....Mine did not make it today. I was so hoping we would get it before our trip.
    Glad to here the rest of y'all got yours! It is nice to see that envelope with the sunshine on it isn't it?? I will just have to wait on mine until we get back and then maybe some more things will be on clearance at Disney Shopping!!