Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iHate Firewalls

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default iHate Firewalls

Ugh! I understand YouTube and Facebook being blocked at work but I hate how some of the shopping networks are blocked while at work. I was trying to order pink snuggies for the puppies and the Petco link from here is blocked. So frustrating. I know I can order at home tonight but I have a feeling I'm going to forget. Someone please remind me
    Sunshine Rewards

Ebay and Toysrus are blocked for me at work......and Celebrate Express and all their sister sites. it's annoying.

I always call and leave myself a message so I see it when I get home.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

If I had a phone at home that would work. I am going to try a post-it and see if that does the trick. I'd email myself but I know I'd check it while at work and then ignore it when I get home.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    If I had a phone at home that would work. I am going to try a post-it and see if that does the trick. I'd email myself but I know I'd check it while at work and then ignore it when I get home.
    What about emailing/calling Mike? Would he be able to remind you?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I completely understand. I have tried to place several shopping orders from work over the last few weeks and keep coming across sites that are blocked. For me, it's been Target, Kohls, Barnes & Noble, and a few others that I can't think of right now. I remembered to place the orders when I got home but on Cyber Monday some of the items sold out before I could get home to order --- bummer.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Ugh! I understand YouTube and Facebook being blocked at work but I hate how some of the shopping networks are blocked while at work. I was trying to order pink snuggies for the puppies and the Petco link from here is blocked. So frustrating. I know I can order at home tonight but I have a feeling I'm going to forget. Someone please remind me
    Oh Cate....... remember to order your snuggies! But first would you please post a picture of the little darlings? If you already did I missed it.

Maggie watching her first LSU football game

Abby looking like an angel before she does something devilish.

I took more this past weekend so I'll try to put them on photobucket soon.

Attempt at 1st photo with Santa. LOL You can't see their Christmas dresses so I'll redress them and try again.

Sunshine Rewards

OMG could they be any cuter?

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the reminder. Santa just finished shopping. They are getting 2 pink snuggies, 2 stuffing free toys, ear wax cleaner, tear stain remover, and magic coat for puppies.
    Sunshine Rewards

they are adorable.
    Sunshine Rewards