Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Look for Survey Head

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Mine routed to the SH sign up page-and no credit....is there a secret to getting it to credit here? Leave up the page like with everything else(except GF)
    I'm not sure that there's necessarily a trick of any kind. I can tell you that I do NOT close the extra tabs it opens up (usually the link to SH opens in a new tab and then after I get past the "I am not a robot" image, THAT will open the survey in a new tab). So there are usually at least 3 tabs open when I'm done. If you're not closing those, all I can suggest is checking your settings to make sure you aren't blocking the SH cookies or something like that.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

thanks for that. In everything that credits on cookies, I leave the pages up until they time out-or at the very least open up a new page. But I've never had to do that with SH, because it's always routed back here to SR-and instant credit-ed.

Will now do with SH what I do with SSi, MV and all the rest, and see where that gets me.

Frustrating day here on SR-couldn't get a DS for anything; took a M02 and two SH's that didn't credit. Well, tomorrow is another day, and we'll see how it goes. Fingers crossed.....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I finally got the new SH screen that everyone has been posting about but when I click on the get survey button it just keeps bringing me back to the SR page. I cleared all my cookies before trying it as well this morning.
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyJudi View Post
    I finally got the new SH screen that everyone has been posting about but when I click on the get survey button it just keeps bringing me back to the SR page. I cleared all my cookies before trying it as well this morning.
    If it just reroutes you to SR, there is probably nothing available right now. It's a Monday morning, so they probably haven't loaded any for a few day. Hopefully by afternoon that will change!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyJudi View Post
    I was getting the new SH screen all last week. Then yesterday, it was back to the old yellow one for me!

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

I still have yet to see this new SH page!! what is different about it? Maybe it changed and I didn't notice it.
    Jennifer -