Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Amazon/Bad Mommy

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Woohoo. I'm two for two now. That completes my shopping for the girls. Thank you so much. I got it. Even though I threatened to send them all back if they couldn't honor the price I originally paid for it since it was their fault that particular one wasn't shipped. The first guy told me no even after I asked for an on duty supervisor, so I told him I'll just send everything I purchased to them back. He still didn't care! I hung up, fuming around the house to DH, then decided to call back to see if I could get a different CSR. She was wonderful and told me to go ahead and purchase it, call her back and then she'll issue me a credit. Did that, called back and they wouldn't put her through. That CSR insisted on helping me so I told him everything and he fixed the problem. He said I should see the credit in a couple of days for the price difference. He was also nice so I don't understand why the first one was such a meanie. Just a Scrooge. LOL.

That's okay he can't rain on my parade as I have some awesome friends that definitely made my Christmas.

Thank you again, Kathie and each and everyone of you!
    So happy that everything turned out for you and the girls.....a Christmas to remember, for sure!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Lisa I am so glad that you were able to get what you wanted. I was in our local Walmart and they must of had 100 of the Jessie dolls. Everyone was walking right past them. I just checked to make sure that you got them - if not I was going to tell DH to stop and pick up two for you on his way home.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards