Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Amazon/Bad Mommy

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    You are a funny gal!! I figured if I found one I would call you so you could post if I hadn't heard from Lisa. I went to Kmart, Sears, Target, Walmart, TRU. Not a one!! Only TRU had a display with the caucasian doll. The gal there told me they only stock overnight. They will not go look for something for you. If it is not on the shelf....sorry!
    She also told me they stock between 10pm & 7am and are open 24 hours. The stockers would look for you since there are very few people in the store at that time. Something to keep in mind.

Edited to add..........absolutely NO sign of any Toy Story 3 talking dolls. Reminds me of Cabbage Patch kids when my kids were small. Crazy!!

I just found this too and sent Lisa a text message. She got the message......so hopefully she'll get the dolls.

YIPPPEEE!!! Thank you ladies. I got them!!!

You guys saved Christmas!! If the girls were older I'd have to share this with them.

I can't thank you all enough. Everyone was so willing to help me. That's a blessing!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Just got a text message from Lisa. She got them on Kmart.com. Hooray!!!!

Okay......I'm heading out again.......anyone need anything???

Lisa......Text me with what TS3 dolls you need. We have a local store called Benny's. They get a LOT of toys in for Christmas and they may just have it. BTW......if I see any of those Barbie Video dolls.......I'm buying them.

He he....we were posting at the same time.
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 12-18-2010 at 10:44 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

thank goodness you got them, lisa! YAY for the SR mafia!

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post

You guys saved Christmas!! If the girls were older I'd have to share this with them.

I can't thank you all enough. Everyone was so willing to help me. That's a blessing!!

Glad you were able to find them!

I say share it with them when they're old enough. A few years back, right after the Wii came out, my mom had recruited I think 3 of us to help look for one for a family gift, including myself and one of my brothers. If she had decided to get one just a few weeks sooner, she could have preordered it and guaranteed it would be under the tree. Unforntuately, she and my dad didn't decide to get it until after it had already come out. Instead, there was one weekend when Best Buy had it advertised and my dad and I had planned to go to different stores (him to one, me to another) to stand in line and try to snag one. I was woke up that morning by my mom telling me they were handing out numbers at 7 am. I think it was 6:30 at that point. Oops. My dad was close to getting one that day, but neither of us were there early enough. We told my younger brothers not involved in the search about it after we'd opened our gifts and said we would get one as soon as we could find it. Youngest brother at the time was about 14 or so. He and I were up freezing our butts off in January at Target a few weeks later and were able to get one. This whole thread reminds me of that year!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Yay for you!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Yahoo!! Sooo glad, having to find a "Hard to Find" toy is sooo nerve wracking!
    Congrats & Merry Christmas!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Yay!!!

I didn't even think about Kmart! So glad your little Blessing and Miracle will get what they wanted most!

Merry Christmas!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Unfortunately no luck on TS3 Talking Jessie. Sorry. I will keep my eyes open.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Okay Lisa I was in my local Target tonight and I didn't realize that this was what you were looking for - it was on the end cap and there was a whole display of them. If you want I can run down tomorrow morning and pick them up for you. Just let me know.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Kathie, you had the right TS3 toy in your basket. LOL. I sent you a text saying that was the right one but I guess you didn't get it. That's okay though. You know I can't thank you enough.

Wow, chipndale where do you live? A whole rack of them??

Yes, indeed, it will be a Merry Christmas after all. And I will definitely share that story with them as they get older but for now I'm sharing it with other family members as you guys are beyond awesome.

I wish I could give each of you a real hug! But for now.
    Sunshine Rewards