Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Amazon/Bad Mommy

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Kathie, you had the right TS3 toy in your basket. LOL. I sent you a text saying that was the right one but I guess you didn't get it. That's okay though. You know I can't thank you enough.

Wow, chipndale where do you live? A whole rack of them??

Yes, indeed, it will be a Merry Christmas after all. And I will definitely share that story with them as they get older but for now I'm sharing it with other family members as you guys are beyond awesome.

I wish I could give each of you a real hug! But for now.
    i feel like santa! thank you lisa, for posting your dilemma, so we could help! it's so wonderful to know those precious little girls will be getting the barbies they wanted.
    anyone else need help finding something? lol

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Kathie, you had the right TS3 toy in your basket. LOL. I sent you a text saying that was the right one but I guess you didn't get it. That's okay though. You know I can't thank you enough.

Yes, indeed, it will be a Merry Christmas after all. And I will definitely share that story with them as they get older but for now I'm sharing it with other family members as you guys are beyond awesome.

I live near Pittsburgh PA - Steeler Country!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    i feel like santa! thank you lisa, for posting your dilemma, so we could help! it's so wonderful to know those precious little girls will be getting the barbies they wanted.
    anyone else need help finding something? lol
    No, you guys are angels.
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow! I totally missed this whole thing. Just one more reason that I love our members!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Lisa, so glad your girls will be getting their Barbies. Mine wanted hard to find Bratz, one yr. Luckily, I found them on eBay. They still talk about them. They are put away in the attic, they wanted to save them for their daughters.

I have been coming online, daily, to see if y'all were able to get the dolls. This board is wonderful to have such good, caring friends.

The one I sent you the picture was $30. It was the big one. I'm going back to that store this afternoon so text me if you want me to get it...they only had 2........one had a ripped box. I'm going to have to clear out my texts......... Bet my box is full. Those texts were flying!!!

I'll text you when I get there.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    The one I sent you the picture was $30. It was the big one. I'm going back to that store this afternoon so text me if you want me to get it...they only had 2........one had a ripped box. I'm going to have to clear out my texts......... Bet my box is full. Those texts were flying!!!

I'll text you when I get there.
    I thought it was the small one. LOL. I must having really been texting you because Blessing kept asking me who was I texting and she has never asked that before. Never. LOL. I finally told her Santa.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    Lisa, so glad your girls will be getting their Barbies. Mine wanted hard to find Bratz, one yr. Luckily, I found them on eBay. They still talk about them. They are put away in the attic, they wanted to save them for their daughters.

I have been coming online, daily, to see if y'all were able to get the dolls. This board is wonderful to have such good, caring friends.
    I couldn't agree more!

That's a great idea for them to save their Bratz dolls as I think this is the last year that they will be made.
    Sunshine Rewards

I thought it was the small one. LOL. I must having really been texting you because Blessing kept asking me who was I texting and she has never asked that before. Never. LOL. I finally told her Santa.
    Too funny about Blessing. Just when we think they are not paying attention.

Check your text messages.......I found the Jessie you're looking for online and you won't believe where!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Too funny about Blessing. Just when we think they are not paying attention.

Check your text messages.......I found the Jessie you're looking for online and you won't believe where!!!
    Woohoo. I'm two for two now. That completes my shopping for the girls. Thank you so much. I got it. Even though I threatened to send them all back if they couldn't honor the price I originally paid for it since it was their fault that particular one wasn't shipped. The first guy told me no even after I asked for an on duty supervisor, so I told him I'll just send everything I purchased to them back. He still didn't care! I hung up, fuming around the house to DH, then decided to call back to see if I could get a different CSR. She was wonderful and told me to go ahead and purchase it, call her back and then she'll issue me a credit. Did that, called back and they wouldn't put her through. That CSR insisted on helping me so I told him everything and he fixed the problem. He said I should see the credit in a couple of days for the price difference. He was also nice so I don't understand why the first one was such a meanie. Just a Scrooge. LOL.

That's okay he can't rain on my parade as I have some awesome friends that definitely made my Christmas.

Thank you again, Kathie and each and everyone of you!
    Sunshine Rewards