Thread: Dear Hive Mind:

Default Dear Hive Mind:

A merchant has canceled the order for the fun flashlight I ordered Ferdie (age 11). Where can I get a similar "fun" item that delivers by Xmas?
    There's a part of me that is tempted to get him Disney pins, but Santa picked him up a set for his stocking and I'm giving him a DCL one.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Is there anything at Stupid.com that isn't too over the top? My daughters picked out like 10 things there that they wanted (and all things without bad words).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Is there anything at Stupid.com that isn't too over the top? My daughters picked out like 10 things there that they wanted (and all things without bad words).
    I got him one of those Hex Bugs sets. God bless Amazon Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I got him one of those Hex Bugs sets. God bless Amazon Prime.
    Yeah....God Bless Amazon Prime. My husband ran over our snow blower yesterday and I got one overnighted to us via Amazon Prime for a shipping cost of only $3.99!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Yeah....God Bless Amazon Prime. My husband ran over our snow blower yesterday and I got one overnighted to us via Amazon Prime for a shipping cost of only $3.99!!
    What is Amazon Prime?

Quote Originally Posted by Dedejf View Post
    What is Amazon Prime?
    It's an annual service that you pay for to get free 2-day shipping throughout the year. I think it's $60 or something like that? You have to shop at Amazon a lot. But if you do, once you pay for it you can have stuff shipped free all year. So I paid in May and then for Christmas I placed literally about 12 different orders and had all of them shipped to me 2-day shipping for free. Because I live close to a hub, I actually get all of the books and movies the next day for free.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Aren't you glad it was HIM that ran over the snow blower rather than you??

I am picturing the poor snow blower and remembering my husband running over his briefcase. I was hysterical laughing. It looked like a pancake.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Aren't you glad it was HIM that ran over the snow blower rather than you??

I am picturing the poor snow blower and remembering my husband running over his briefcase. I was hysterical laughing. It looked like a pancake.
    The best part was that he kept going and dragged it the whole way down the street!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

It's an annual service that you pay for to get free 2-day shipping throughout the year. I think it's $60 or something like that? You have to shop at Amazon a lot. But if you do, once you pay for it you can have stuff shipped free all year. So I paid in May and then for Christmas I placed literally about 12 different orders and had all of them shipped to me 2-day shipping for free. Because I live close to a hub, I actually get all of the books and movies the next day for free.
    The best part was that he kept going and dragged it the whole way down the street!!!
    Here's hoping he doesn't raise the insurance rates for your office.
    I think it is $79 a year. I have gotten my money's worth because I no longer waste money on fillers when I order from Amazon (I shop at Amazon a lot. The day we can get cashback I will frolick in the streets).