Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kindle Free eBooks

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    i also read earlier that the book "walt disney's way" is free on the kindle. wish they had it for the nook
    You can download a free app for your laptop and you can read Kindle books that way.
    Sunshine Rewards

bought my mom one for christmas........... I'll have to check out all the freebies............ my kids would get a kick out of HP cookbook!!``
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I did the Kindle for DD21 for Christmas. She loves it. Even found a way to download or upload her music to it. I'm gonna buy her the cover and the night light I guess. I thought I could get it from somewhere else but I didn't find the one with the light so back to Amazon I go. It would be nice to get money back for such expensive items. LOL.

I'm trying to decide if I want the nook or the kindle for myself.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Try BestBuy or Target Lisa. Both sell Kindle accessories. I think Staples might too.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Try BestBuy or Target Lisa. Both sell Kindle accessories. I think Staples might too.
    I'll have to remember this for my mom.............thanks
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Will do. Thanks as I want to get her one before she leaves for school in January.

She really loves this thing. LOL. I guess I'mma have to ahead and buy me one.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Will do. Thanks as I want to get her one before she leaves for school in January.

She really loves this thing. LOL. I guess I'mma have to ahead and buy me one.
    Lisa I feel the same way - we went together and purchased a Kindle for my Dad and now I want one! It is really amazing what all you can do with it. I too wish that Amazon would give cash back. Oh well, you can get cash back on every purchase although I wish you could!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    Lisa I feel the same way - we went together and purchased a Kindle for my Dad and now I want one! It is really amazing what all you can do with it. I too wish that Amazon would give cash back. Oh well, you can get cash back on every purchase although I wish you could!

Hhmm, I'm trying not to take Amazon too personally. LOL. My daughter and I were looking through some of the books and the prices and I noticed that all of the African American books were much more expensive just like the AA Barbie Video Doll I needed.

I don't know anything about Amazon and I made my first purchase the other day when I bought the Kindle so I'm still learning but that's what I've noticed so far. LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Hhmm, I'm trying not to take Amazon too personally. LOL. My daughter and I were looking through some of the books and the prices and I noticed that all of the African American books were much more expensive just like the AA Barbie Video Doll I needed.

I don't know anything about Amazon and I made my first purchase the other day when I bought the Kindle so I'm still learning but that's what I've noticed so far. LOL.
    Wow that is strange a price difference for African American books!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Amazon doesn't make the prices, the publishers do. Supposedly it has something to do with publishers not wanting Amazon to be the biggest seller and they don't want people to stop buying their hardbacks which are more expensive.

It is very annoying.
    <Sunshine Rewards