Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Excuse my silly question...

Red face Excuse my silly question...

Okay I've been paid in paypal before, and just ordered something on ebay with it, but my question is, If I cashout through paypal, can that money be transferred to my bank acct?? I dont sell on ebay or anything, I've only used my paypal to oder stuff from ebay. Thanks!
    Veronica

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSunnyV View Post
    Okay I've been paid in paypal before, and just ordered something on ebay with it, but my question is, If I cashout through paypal, can that money be transferred to my bank acct?? I dont sell on ebay or anything, I've only used my paypal to oder stuff from ebay. Thanks!
    Veronica
    Sure - you just make sure the stuff you bid on and win from ebay accepts paypal. It's very easy to pay with Paypal on ebay.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes, you just need to link your account.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Okay cool!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

there is also an option on paypal for them to send you a check. It takes a week or two and might cost a small fee but there is that option. I usually transfer to my bank account and its pretty quick.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think thats my best option too.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    there is also an option on paypal for them to send you a check. It takes a week or two and might cost a small fee but there is that option. I usually transfer to my bank account and its pretty quick.
    Really??? I never knew that, it would help me out a lot! Thanks!!
    How do you do this? My paypal account has not had any action in a while.
    Last edited by Nynaeve; 06-03-2007 at 03:09 AM.

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Quote Originally Posted by Nynaeve View Post
    Really??? I never knew that, it would help me out a lot! Thanks!!
    How do you do this? My paypal account has not had any action in a while.
    Just sign into your account. Then go to "withdraw". It's the second option listed. It's $1.50 for a check and takes about 1-2 weeks.

If you want to do a bank transfer.. same thing. But do the first option. There is no fee involved in transfering money to your bank account.

Hope that helps!

We have a premier account, we used to sell alot on ebay. They do collect fees whenever you receive money into your account but they also give you a debit/credit card that you can use. You also get a percentage back when you use the card as a credit. I put money in my paypal account and then use it to pay at the pump for gas for our trip. Also bought my Premium Annual Pass for Disney one year with it! That was a good year for me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2micayla View Post
    Just sign into your account. Then go to "withdraw". It's the second option listed. It's $1.50 for a check and takes about 1-2 weeks.

If you want to do a bank transfer.. same thing. But do the first option. There is no fee involved in transfering money to your bank account.

Hope that helps!
    Quote Originally Posted by mmiller711 View Post
    We have a premier account, we used to sell alot on ebay. They do collect fees whenever you receive money into your account but they also give you a debit/credit card that you can use. You also get a percentage back when you use the card as a credit. I put money in my paypal account and then use it to pay at the pump for gas for our trip. Also bought my Premium Annual Pass for Disney one year with it! That was a good year for me!!
    Thank you both! I had heard of the credit card, but never sold that much on ebay so I did not bother. But now that I'm doing SR, they might both be great options! Thanks!