Thread: Anyone gotten a survey today?

Default Anyone gotten a survey today?

Been getting the "technical difficulties" message all day... cleared out my cache... used my other email address...

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I just started trying for a survey at 7PM. I can't get one to load to save my life! I SLOWLY get to the page that asks me questions, then when I click to go to a survey, it seems to stall.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I finally got a survey around 4-4:30. I tried all day long at different times, with it taking several minutes to load the pre- survey pages. Jeez, this drives me nuts!

Keep trying
    Sunshine Rewards

Survey took a VERY long time to load for me too, but I finally got one just now.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

My survey took an extra long time to do tonight. And then on the last page it seemed to stall. Luckily I just hit the arrow again and it took me back to SR completed survey page. I felt so lucky.

I also tried on and off all day. Pages took a very long time to load. I finally just got a SM one tonight. Keep trying and good luck!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I had so much trouble qualifying for a survey yesterday...I tried and tried all day. A couple surveys I finished but it never took me back to the SR congratulations page, so I kept trying up until late last night when I finally finished one and also got the congrats page....but when the survey's posted for this morning, I ended up getting credit for 3 of them, yikes! I definitely didn't do this on purpose but it kept letting me take another one, I thought that since I didn't get a congrats page, I wouldn't get credit, so I kept trying. I'm thinking Greenfield was having a bit of technical trouble yesterday!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I had so much trouble qualifying for a survey yesterday...I tried and tried all day. A couple surveys I finished but it never took me back to the SR congratulations page, so I kept trying up until late last night when I finally finished one and also got the congrats page....but when the survey's posted for this morning, I ended up getting credit for 3 of them, yikes! I definitely didn't do this on purpose but it kept letting me take another one, I thought that since I didn't get a congrats page, I wouldn't get credit, so I kept trying. I'm thinking Greenfield was having a bit of technical trouble yesterday!
    The same thing happened to me two weeks ago. I had a really difficult day with surveys and kept going in loops...finally got one to finish and bring me to the congrats screen, but then two credits posted the next day. I went around and around so many times that I'm not sure what "extra" survey actually credited. So, I think it's just one of those weirdo things. Hey...think of it this way...at least you got rewarded for your trouble. (It'll make up for all those times that you DON'T get anything!)
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    The same thing happened to me two weeks ago. I had a really difficult day with surveys and kept going in loops...finally got one to finish and bring me to the congrats screen, but then two credits posted the next day. I went around and around so many times that I'm not sure what "extra" survey actually credited. So, I think it's just one of those weirdo things. Hey...think of it this way...at least you got rewarded for your trouble. (It'll make up for all those times that you DON'T get anything!)
    Yeah, I guess I'll take it! I never could get a survey on Christmas Day, I tried and tried and finally said forget it, it was getting so frustrating. Now with these 3 that credited today, well I made the $7.50 bonus for this month, so I can't complain!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES