Thread: York Photo

Default York Photo

Who has done this offer with mailing in your rolls of film? I have a couple of rolls that need to be developed.

Thanks
    April
    Sunshine Rewards

I have always had good service and pictures with digital from York, so I sent an old roll of film (wasn't even sure what was on it!) several weeks ago. Pictures came back fine. Didn't charge me for a few that were so dark you couldn't tell what they were.
    Sunshine Rewards

Royal Pacific 03/09 then back to Disney 12/09 with the help of SR!

I did the York offer back during the crazy credit contest and ordered some random digital photos to check out the print quality & shipping time. Everything looked great so shortly after that we mailed in a couple of rolls of film that we had lying around from before we bought our digital camera. Those just came back yesterday & we were very satisfied with the quality of the prints. I think the total turnaround time from the day I put the rolls in the mail to the day we got them back was right about 2 weeks - and that's during the Christmas mail rush too! I'd give them a thumbs up based on those experiences. I hope that you have good luck too!

Thanks for the replies. I don't have a digital camera so I was just curious about mailing my film, scared really.
    I think I am going to give them a try maybe one roll at a time at first.

April
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Do you get credit for mailing envelopes in?

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    Do you get credit for mailing envelopes in?
    No I think to get credit for the offer or shopping credit it has to be a digital order but i am not 100%
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

I have used York Photo for years and have never had a problem with mailing in my film. In fact, they started sending me labels to stick on my film rolls with my name and customer number. But, there have been many times I didn't have those labels. So, I just write my name and address on the roll, just in case. They have some of the best prices, and quality is great.