Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Survey Companies Begging!

DS keeps giving me a message "ERROR MESSAGE PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER"
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'll totally admit I fell off the survey bandwagon this month! But I am surprised to hear there are lots of surveys being loaded! I noticed people are still getting good daily totals in the December Survey thread though. Maybe with so many survey companies now we won't have to worry about a slow down in surveys as much as in the past. Now, we just have to motivate ourselves!

I just took an SSI. Was hoping for the Indiana museums one since we went to the White River, State Museum, and Eiteljorg recently, I probably would have qualified. Didn't get it, but got another good one instead.

Now I've got to finish some work, then help some other survey companies out!
    Kayla

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    I just took an SSI. Was hoping for the Indiana museums one since we went to the White River, State Museum, and Eiteljorg recently, I probably would have qualified. Didn't get it, but got another good one instead.
    those were all on it, but not the ones I visited! Felt bad....told them I hadn't even heard of the State Museum!

I've gotten DS, Long AMP, SH, SSI and MV! not bad for a monday!! started a SM but it routed me to SSI.....i'll try again once everything credits!
    Jennifer -

I took DS late last night, but have gotten AMP, SH and MV quickly this morning.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

Still can't get a DS or SH today. First time since I've joined I've had this much trouble getting either of them.
    Judi

Finally got a SH today. I didn't get one yesterday. MV keeps offering me many surveys, but I'm never allowed to enter, if that makes sense. It says new survey for you and the description, I click it and next thing I know I have to answer more MV qualifying questions. Today I finally got through to a survey with them,finished it but no credit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post
    Finally got a SH today. I didn't get one yesterday. MV keeps offering me many surveys, but I'm never allowed to enter, if that makes sense. It says new survey for you and the description, I click it and next thing I know I have to answer more MV qualifying questions. Today I finally got through to a survey with them,finished it but no credit!!!
    That is exactly what happens to me!! It just keeps cycling.......
    Judi

touchdown! not bad for a Monday!
    Jennifer -

Did a second MV since the first didn't credit after several hours. I got another one and this time it credited. Yay. Got 6 so far todaY!

Going to give them a try today. I've had an insane 2 months with 2 people moving out of my house, Thanksgiving, trip to Disney and getting ready for Christmas, SR was something I had to let slide for a while. Going to get back into the swing of things now.
    Barb