Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Survey Companies Begging!

Completed 3 since I got home from work for a six pack; will try for AMP later on.

I zero luck with DS today-tried until I got the "we're sorry" message. Guess that means no M02 either. Got a MV and it credited. SH just keeps routing me back here to SR-which means they don't have anything for me either.

So, for me, it's not for lack of trying Tricia-really it's not!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    I zero luck with DS today-tried until I got the "we're sorry" message. Guess that means no M02 either. Got a MV and it credited. SH just keeps routing me back here to SR-which means they don't have anything for me either.

So, for me, it's not for lack of trying Tricia-really it's not!
    Same here, been trying for an hour and can't get any type of survey. I have other things to do.
    Sammielynn

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    Same here, been trying for an hour and can't get any type of survey. I have other things to do.
    I definitely don't mean to pressure anyone.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    "pressure" us to earn credits? I like to think of it more as motivation

It started out slow and strange for me today, but I ended up with a touchdown I love, love, love SR!!!!!
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Oh, no, absolutely no kind of pressure-no way! I enjoy doing the surveys.

I just find it ironic that the companies are saying "please, take our surveys"-yet, when try....there is nothing for me. Guess I'm not the target demographic-which is fine. Just wanted you to know-that I am trying.

And on a positive note-I just finished a M02 which credited and puts me at 65 surveys for the month-which is my goal. Yay!

I just attempted a GF . I initially qualified for the survey,completed it and then it sent me to a you didn't qualify page at the very end. I haven't tried any others.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Guess I didn't mean it that way............. I just got home from a long week-end in Orlando. Tired, laundry to do, cleaning to do, baking to do, wanting to get some surveys and not having any luck when they are begging for folks was the last straw. Woops.
    Sammielynn

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    Guess I didn't mean it that way............. I just got home from a long week-end in Orlando. Tired, laundry to do, cleaning to do, baking to do, wanting to get some surveys and not having any luck when they are begging for folks was the last straw. Woops.
    One thing they didn't say was if the surveys are totally open or for particular demographics. Sometimes they share with us that they are loading surveys that pretty much everyone will qualify for. Other times they just say "lots of surveys." This was one of those times that they just said "lots of surveys."
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by fronisgl View Post
    I just attempted a GF . I initially qualified for the survey,completed it and then it sent me to a you didn't qualify page at the very end. I haven't tried any others.
    Same thing happened to me tonight as well. Completed the survey on magazine covers.