Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Survey Companies Begging!

hey, i say let the survey companies beg! i'll do them, lol. even with everything else i had to do today, i managed to do 3 surveys (DS, SH and Amp), take a 30 minute power walk and ride 4 miles on my recumbent bike! YAY me! i'll show my grandmother for telling me i've gained weight!

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I just completed a SH - first one I tried! I tried MV earlier w/o any luck.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Looks like Greenfield numbers were WAY up yesterday. And I just got good news that the MyView surveys are actually going to be loaded in the next 24 hours and should be general population, which means almost everyone will qualify.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Looks like Greenfield numbers were WAY up yesterday. And I just got good news that the MyView surveys are actually going to be loaded in the next 24 hours and should be general population, which means almost everyone will qualify.
    woohoo! thanks for the update, tricia!

I just got a MV that was supposed to take 15 minutes, but it was only two questions long and it credited! I thought I was getting kicked out, but it said I completed it.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

6 down, 1 more to go!! That'll make 4 Touchdowns in a row!! (not counting Sat and Sun when I didn't try)
    Jennifer -

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Sounds Fantastic!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Yep-the M02 that credited was super short-about 5 questions. Thought I was getting the "sorry you don't qualify" message; did a double take when I got the congrats page. whheee!

got four today-MUST go clean and wrap....