Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcement on Filing Trouble Tickets once again

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I don't believe there is a time limit on how long you CAN wait before filing a TT. The bigger issue is filing too soon.
    From the TT page:

Requests for credit cannot be filed until at least 7 days have passed since the transaction, and the requests must be filed within 30 days.
    Once you select the account credit option from the drop down, you find out more info:

Requests for credit cannot be filed until at least 10 days have passed since the transaction (on shopping, this is the date of shipment), and the requests must be filed within 30 days.
    That gets a little bit scary! For instance, I ordered an Ent book on the 4th. I got notification that it shipped on the 13th. That tracking number show that Entertainment Book felt they had shipped it on the 11th, b/c that's the date that shows in USPS system as when THEY were notified of the package. It didn't start "tracking" until the...20th?

What's scary in there is that if I wait until the 15th to file, that's not giving enough time per the "on shopping, this is the date of shipment". If I wait until beyond 10 days after shipment (which is what I did), I'm starting to get an ulcer b/c the 4th to the 23rd or 24th is starting to get too close to that 30 days, and what if I do something wrong in my TT, or I don't notice the order number in the body of the forwarded email and no one else does either (like in another TT I have) so it has to be RE-sent....then we're beyond the 30 days I've now been told twice is the limit...

But my E. B. credit came about 2 days after it was delivered (and we almost lost the book on the day it was delivered, the 24th; Robert left it at our bank and I had to go just as it opened on the 26th where thank goodness it was still there, LOL), which makes ME wonder if they look at THAT...

OK so what I'm saying is that it's clear on the first TT page that there are only 30 days to file. And then when you get further into the system you find out MORE information. I kinda think that the info about "on shopping, this is the date of shipment" should be on the first page, but then I'm picky about that sort of thing, having taken frustrated customer phone calls and emails at amazon for 3 years, wishing that appropriate info was on appropriate pages, and badgering my higher-ups to make things better.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I stand corrected on the point of the time limit to file the TT's. However the point of my post still stands. Don't be in a rush to file a TT because it will not get you your credit any quicker and it could possibly cause more issues than it resolves. Imagine the time saved by waiting to file the TT for the EB until 10 days after the shipment date. You wouldn't have needed to do so at all.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Thank you Angie for assisting me with my latest Trouble Ticket for Dale and Thomas Popcorn. Had you not submitted it to the company for review, I would not have been paid.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Unbelievably, we only have 10 trouble tickets currently open!!! That is down for over 80 back in Thanksgiving before Angie came on board. It's my sincere hope that we will be through every one of them by early next week and will here forward be able to address them all within about 48 hours of when they are filed.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Miss Angie - YOU ROCK!!! I had a TT open from a purchase on 11/30. I just assumed I would not get credit! I am supposed to get credit within 72 hours! Cool!!! Thanks!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Unbelievably, we only have 10 trouble tickets currently open!!! That is down for over 80 back in Thanksgiving before Angie came on board. It's my sincere hope that we will be through every one of them by early next week and will here forward be able to address them all within about 48 hours of when they are filed.
    Yay Tricia and Angie for getting TT under control and credits rolling in!
    Sunshine Rewards

yeah
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Wow you go Miss Angie!

Unfortunately one of the open one's is mine, and I was starting to give up hope!

You gals rock!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Miss Angie - YOU ROCK!!! I had a TT open from a purchase on 11/30. I just assumed I would not get credit! I am supposed to get credit within 72 hours! Cool!!! Thanks!

I have one that old, it would be great if I could get credit. It would be like $15.

Default THANK YOU Miss Angie!!!

I hadn't check in a couple of days, but my TT is one that was closed today! Thank you so much for all your hard work getting my credit. It is very much appreciated!