Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Announcement on Filing Trouble Tickets once again

You're welcome! I'm just as excited as you are when we see credits come in!!

I now only have three tickets left to submit to merchants. However, I still have several disputes outstanding. Some merchants reply very quickly and others do not. Some review disputes only twice a month others more or less frequently.

Many of you may have seen ticket closures over the past couple of days on older tickets that have been outstanding with merchants for more than 90 days. History tells us that if we have not received credit in that time frame, we likely will not. I will complete the ticket review process over the next week or so. From that point forward, we will only allow tickets submitted to merchants to stay open for approximately 90 days. Although it is our hope that most, if not all, will be resolved much sooner.

I am so happy for those of you that have received credits recently. I get just as excited as you when they post to your accounts. Congratulations!!

Default tt question

I bought a home depot gift card on Dec. 17/18 (not sure what date as I am in Pacific time). I can't see that I have received credit, should I file? I know the card was received before Christmas! Thanks.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by vegaskjk View Post
    I bought a home depot gift card on Dec. 17/18 (not sure what date as I am in Pacific time). I can't see that I have received credit, should I file? I know the card was received before Christmas! Thanks.
    I don't quite understand if you cashed out or bought some. If you bought some and they don't show up tomorrow I'd file a TT on Monday.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Angie, you are the best! I personally had 3 TT's pending, one of which just got credited within the past few days. One of them, 123inkjets.com, is from a 10/09/07 purchase and is still outstanding. I guess that one is about to be closed out for lack of payment by the company. I'm not surprised, nor will I buy from them again.

My other one is for Nutritional Science Lab from a purchase 12/8/07. I'm really disappointed with them as I wanted to order more. But my policity is, once stung, don't do it again.

I know it is a lot of work researching each and every TT, so even though I have two outstanding, I'm thrilled to have gotten the 3rd resolved. Keep up the excellent job!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Thats odd on NSL and if Angie can't get it, I'll talk with the affiliate manager, I know her.
    Angie, just let me know if you need help on this one.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I don't quite understand if you cashed out or bought some. If you bought some and they don't show up tomorrow I'd file a TT on Monday.
    I think HD took me about 2 weeks to show up in my credits when I bought the gift cards.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Thats odd on NSL and if Angie can't get it, I'll talk with the affiliate manager, I know her.
    Angie, just let me know if you need help on this one.
    I think I even saw our code in the confirmation email! Come to think of it...I don't think I got my credit for this one either. Cindy, you may have to contact her directly if we don't see those trouble tickets resolved pretty quickly. She is usually great about it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

I submitted a TT on 12/6 for Petco. It still shows as pending. Is there hope for this? How long does it usually take?
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If it hasn't been 90 days and it hasn't been closed because of merchant refusal then there is still hope LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards