Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Announcement on Filing Trouble Tickets once again

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    I submitted a TT on 12/6 for Petco. It still shows as pending. Is there hope for this? How long does it usually take?
    Every merchant is different. I am monitoring the tickets and hoping to get as many resolutions as we can. Realistically, we will not see credits on all disputes, but we are working hard to improve our chances.

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Thanks! I'm still crossing my fingers for a credit to come through. Sad thing is, I need to buy more stuff from Petco soon. If they are not going to play nice and pay SR then I will have to find someone else to order from.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    Thanks! I'm still crossing my fingers for a credit to come through. Sad thing is, I need to buy more stuff from Petco soon. If they are not going to play nice and pay SR then I will have to find someone else to order from.
    I'm not so sure that boycotting a particular merchant is the answer. It might be better to give it another try with a merchant and make sure that there aren't any reasons for them not to credit. Things that you can do on your end include clearing cookies, closing all other sites while you shop, start shopping with an empty cart, using only SR coupons or specials found directly on the merchant site, and shopping efficiently (know what you need, put it in the cart, and checkout). There has to be clear evidence that you shopped through SR in order for them to pay us commission on the sale and for us in turn to pay out rewards.

Shopping credits are a two-way street. It's not always our fault that we don't get credit, but it's not always the merchant's fault either!

Does that make sense?

Also, we have several merchants for pet products. I really like Dr. Fosters and Smith. I've also applied for a few others.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Miss Angie or Cindy...

I have a question about a shopping credit I received but wasn't expecting...not sure if I should file a trouble ticket for it or wait a week or two to see if it reverses??

This just posted to my acct this morning and while I have been known to shop there frequently through SR, I haven't actually ordered anything online from them in a long time (not since Oct/early Nov) and I definitely received my credit for my order a long time ago:

#1052003 Shopping: Order 125RGRB_1 Gap.com 2.58 Credits 01/08/2008 Paid

I'm worried that it might belong to someone else and got posted to me in error??? Any advice??
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Miss Angie or Cindy...

I have a question about a shopping credit I received but wasn't expecting...not sure if I should file a trouble ticket for it or wait a week or two to see if it reverses??

This just posted to my acct this morning and while I have been known to shop there frequently through SR, I haven't actually ordered anything online from them in a long time (not since Oct/early Nov) and I definitely received my credit for my order a long time ago:

#1052003 Shopping: Order 125RGRB_1 Gap.com 2.58 Credits 01/08/2008 Paid

I'm worried that it might belong to someone else and got posted to me in error??? Any advice??

I will look into this today, thank you.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Did you have a TT pending for Gap? I would assume not LOL I am sure you checked that first and wouldn't be wondering where it came from if you did. Sorry my brain is a little foggy today.

I don't suppose anyone else could have been shopping on your computer?

I am sure Tricia will respond with a much better answer
    Sunshine Rewards

Coldwater Creek, Gap and Old Navy overcredited the accounts, so, Tricia will be busy today taking all those credits back off. They actually did it 3 times (go figure, sometimes we can't even get once). There will be an email going out to the membership about this today.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I don't suppose anyone else could have been shopping on your computer?
    I asked DH if he, by some odd chance, ordered anything from the Gap...and he looked at me like I'd lost my mind! (I do all the clothes shopping in the house!)
    Lori

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Coldwater Creek, Gap and Old Navy overcredited the accounts, so, Tricia will be busy today taking all those credits back off. They actually did it 3 times (go figure, sometimes we can't even get once). There will be an email going out to the membership about this today.
    Thanks for looking into this Cindy! I knew it definitely didn't belong to me...no worries though, just a mistake. Thanks again!!
    Lori