Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Announcement on Filing Trouble Tickets once again

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

A big Thank You to Angie and Cindy for getting me credit for my Nutritional Science Lab order! Thanks for going to bat for me!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I have another question on TTs. I bought some supercertificates from giftcertificates.com and it's on credit hold and will continue to be for another week. But the credit is too small. Is that something that will correct once it comes off hold? Or is that something I need to file on? If so, should I wait till it comes off hold or should I do it now? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Miss Angie or Cindy...

I have a question about a shopping credit I received but wasn't expecting...not sure if I should file a trouble ticket for it or wait a week or two to see if it reverses??

This just posted to my acct this morning and while I have been known to shop there frequently through SR, I haven't actually ordered anything online from them in a long time (not since Oct/early Nov) and I definitely received my credit for my order a long time ago:

#1052003 Shopping: Order 125RGRB_1 Gap.com 2.58 Credits 01/08/2008 Paid

I'm worried that it might belong to someone else and got posted to me in error??? Any advice??
    I know it's been a super busy week for our favorite SR workers, but I just wanted to let you know that this is still posted in my account. (haven't seen the reversal) Would it be best to file a TT? As much as I'd love to enjoy the extra 2.58, it's not mine and I'm worried that it belongs to a fellow SR'er.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    I know it's been a super busy week for our favorite SR workers, but I just wanted to let you know that this is still posted in my account. (haven't seen the reversal) Would it be best to file a TT? As much as I'd love to enjoy the extra 2.58, it's not mine and I'm worried that it belongs to a fellow SR'er.
    This is yours from an order in November. So, its all good.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Cindy, I think this was part of the set that double credited from Gap, Old Navy and Coldwater Creek that Tricia said they would get figured out since the memebers had already recieved their credits back when the purchases were made.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Cindy, I think this was part of the set that double credited from Gap, Old Navy and Coldwater Creek that Tricia said they would get figured out since the memebers had already recieved their credits back when the purchases were made.
    Thanks Janet - I think you might be right about that. So then Tricia's probably still working to reverse these double credits?

No worries, just thought I'd mention it so I wouldn't lose track of it.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member