Thread: strange messages today

Default strange messages today

I've tried AMP and SH and each time I get a message 'your session is already over' I've cleared cookies and tried again but still get the same message. Anyone else getting this?
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I got a SH earlier today but I am getting the same message for AMP. I keep trying - I am going to give up for now and go about doing other stuff and come back and try again later.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

MV just keeps trying to load and timing out. Nothing available with SSI, Y02 or DS. Not a good day for surveys so far.
    Judi

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I was at the very end of a SH survey and it was trying to redirect back to SR to give me my credit and it never did, just kept twirling around and then it finally timed out with an error page, tried refreshing but I could never get it to go back to SR....never got the credit either.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Yeah,

seriously-what is up with surveys today? All GF did(twice) was run and run and run but never load. Then, when it finally loaded, I completed a complicated survey-virtual shopping-and when I finished, I got" our records indicate that you are someone in your household has already completed this study"-which is SO not true.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I'm not getting any strange messages but now the MV surveys won't load for me...I cleaned my whole bathroom and just came back to check and it's still twirling around....at least I'm getting my housework done!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I'm not getting any strange messages but now the MV surveys won't load for me...I cleaned my whole bathroom and just came back to check and it's still twirling around....at least I'm getting my housework done!
    That's all MV has done for me today since my first try at 6AM.
    Judi