Thread: Question about Rewards

Default Question about Rewards

I have been doing these surveys for a few months now and I was very curious about those that say they make $140 in a couple of months. I dont understand how you can do this? As far as I know, you can only take one of each of the surveys per day.

Would someone please tell me what they do to get extra points like this?

Thanks

Welcome to Sunshine Rewards!

There are seven daily surveys that you can take each day. If you successfully complete each survey every day, you can earn more than $4 per day doing nothing but surveys. Some members are very diligent with surveys and routinely get five or more per day.

I do between one and three surveys per day on average and do some online shopping, and I have no trouble earning about $50 per month. If you look at the Big Board in any given month, you'll see several members that routinely make over $100 per month.

You can keep trying for the surveys until you qualify, so don't give up if you are told you don't qualify on the first try.

You can also earn through online shopping as well as by doing offers.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for explaining this! Sometimes I get survey offers in my email as a result of belonging to this organization. Do I get any credit through Sunshine if I do any of those?

Quote Originally Posted by Joy82062 View Post
    Thanks for explaining this! Sometimes I get survey offers in my email as a result of belonging to this organization. Do I get any credit through Sunshine if I do any of those?
    No, those surveys don't result in SR credit unless you click through the SR link. I usually ignore them unless I have agreed to do a follow-up as part of a survey that I took through SR. The follow-ups won't credit, but I do them if I did the initial survey and got credit.

Keep asking questions! There are many members who make much more than I do, but I am happy with my earnings for the time I am able to be trying for surveys.

Welcome to SR! You've gotten some great advice so far. I've been a member since 10/25 and I've made about $220 so far
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!