Thread: Pls. justify my splurge! Bare Escentuals starter set

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Default Pls. justify my splurge! Bare Escentuals starter set

I decided to treat myself with the Bare Escentuals starter set since I'm so fair and I can never get foundation that truly looks good on me. So, Sephora/BE fans pls. make me feel better about my $60.00 splurge!
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I have the miricle mineral and I love it. I have worn it every day since I got it.

Kim

I switched just recently and love it! And it really does seem to last a long time. The good thing about the starter kit is that you get brushes that you will not need to replace for a LONG time. When you do run out of makeup (which will take a while), you won't have to spend nearly as much because you can just replace what you ran out of and not the whole kit.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

You deserve it!
    Sunshine Rewards

I've been using Bare Minerals for two years now and I really love it. It takes a little getting used to at first just because it's different to apply than other makeup, but I think you will really like it once you get the hang of it. We need to do things for ourselves sometimes and I think you will be really have you "splurged!" The starter kit is actually a really good deal too!

Have fun and enjoy! You deserve it!
    I love my BE.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I've been using BE for over five years now and I would never go back to a liquid foundation, even if I got it for free! Just remember that you only need a little bit on the brush and "buff" it into your skin and the more you buff the better it covers. I think that people tend to use too much and you end up not having that natural looking skin. You can always dab a bit more on those spots that need to have extra coverage. You will love this stuff, trust me, you absolutely did the right thing for yourself.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Thanks Everyone, I hope it works as well as everyone says.
    Sunshine Rewards

I've been using Bare Minerals for just about five years now. I have rosacea, and it's the only make-up that I can afford that will cover it well. I about had a heart attack buying my kit, but now, I just buy what I need, and it's not that bad, especially for how long it lasts me. I love this make-up and even though there are other mineral make-ups out there, I'm afraid to try them because I know Bare Minerals works.
    Andrea

Quote Originally Posted by TIAMOMMA View Post
    I decided to treat myself with the Bare Escentuals starter set since I'm so fair and I can never get foundation that truly looks good on me. So, Sephora/BE fans pls. make me feel better about my $60.00 splurge!
    Mine came today too!!! The BE starter set! I LOVE it! This is definitely adictive! Sephora is awesome! Thanks for the suggestions on what to try everyone!! I can tell a BIG difference in the Youngblood line and the Bare Escentuals line! Youngblood feels much heavier. I like the BE MUCH better!
    Last edited by Anna; 12-30-2007 at 03:01 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards