Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DON'T USE Beauty.com $10 off $60!

I am trying to get to the bottom of this. I can't believe they would tell you its not their coupon, it is. We can't make up coupons that open up their pages saying what we want. Sheesh.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

You know what - I wonder if my Drugstore Reward Dollars balance had something to do with it. (You earn a percentage of each purchase to use as a discount on the next, and they are automatically applied). In the past, I've never had trouble combining them with various Beauty.com promos, but perhaps this time they fall under that "can not be combined with some offers" clause in the disclaimer.

If this is the case, they were pretty sneaky for not explicitly stating that Drugstore Dollars were not combinable with the offer, and REALLY sneaky for letting me see the discount in my shopping cart and not telling me it wouldn't work until after they charged my card....
    Sunshine Rewards

Default They fixed it!

I wanted to follow up and let you know what happened....

I got a call from Beauty.com/Drugstore.com customer service today (Saturday!), and the representative said I should definitely have been given the $10 credit. She placed the order for me again right over the phone, and she even helped me pick out my three samples.

I've complained to Drugstore.com/Beauty.com before because a lot of the packages I get from them are damaged, and no one has ever called me - they usually email. So... I definitely feel better about using them again...
    Sunshine Rewards

Good to hear. I too have problems with drugstores shipping. Things don't come, things come broken, etc. But for some reason I still order from them. Glad to hear they made this right.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lurkyloo View Post
    I wanted to follow up and let you know what happened....

I got a call from Beauty.com/Drugstore.com customer service today (Saturday!), and the representative said I should definitely have been given the $10 credit. She placed the order for me again right over the phone, and she even helped me pick out my three samples.

I've complained to Drugstore.com/Beauty.com before because a lot of the packages I get from them are damaged, and no one has ever called me - they usually email. So... I definitely feel better about using them again...
    Hmmm, I filed a complaint with Trevor, the affilate manager and told him all about this and included your post and asked him to rectify this. Maybe he did, who knows.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Hmmm, I filed a complaint with Trevor, the affilate manager and told him all about this and included your post and asked him to rectify this. Maybe he did, who knows.
    Go Cindy!! You Rock!!