Thread: Gift card redemption question

Default Gift card redemption question

Hello,

I would like to redeem a $250.00 Disney Gift Certificate by E-mail in January 2011 when I am officially a SM/SMP. It does not show as an option at this time in my account. Will it show as an option on January 1st when the 1st quarter starts and I am "officially" a SM? Thanks, in advance, for your help with this matter.

I love participating with SR. It has been a great experience.

Happy Holidays!
    Last edited by happymom; 12-23-2010 at 08:15 PM.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by happymom View Post
    Hello,

I would like to redeem a $250.00 Disney Gift Certificate by E-mail in January 2011 when I am officially a SM/SMP. It does not show as an option at this time in my account. Will it show as an option on January 1st when the 1st quarter starts and I am "officially" a SM? Thanks, in advance, for your help with this matter.

I love participating with SR. It has been a great experience.

Happy Holidays!
    I think the email option is only offered to SM or SMP, so when January 1st comes around and Tricia has had time to load all the SM's and SMP's into the system, you should have that showing up for you. Please note that at this time, I only see the option for $100 as an e-mail option for SM's. So you could do two $100 certificates, but would not have the $50 available unless you opt for a regular gift card. Who knows, perhaps Tricia will change how she does it next quarter.

Happy Holidays to you, too!
    Last edited by spring; 12-23-2010 at 08:23 PM.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

The email Gift card is only in increments of $100. So you will only be able to get $200 unless you can earn another $50 to cash out for $300.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Thank you both, spring and gpp2001, for taking the time to answer my question. I appreciate the details about the $100.00 gift cards. It appears I will be able to get 3 $100 dollar email gift cards after Tricia adds me to the system.

Thank you, once again, for your kindness in explaining this to me. You were both very helpful.