Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Disney Bonus40!!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Default Disney Bonus40!!

I've been watching Disney Shopping all week for a great discount & today there is one! An extra 40% off the semi-annual sale prices!! I got a sweatshirt I wanted for less than $14!!! I got a few...err...ok a lot more items too! Plus, they still have the $5 shipping for orders over $50!! I'm just so excited!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Jen, Jen, Jen... why'd you do that??? You actually made me go look at the site! I was doing so good when I just deleted the e-mail from them this morning!! Before Christmas all the orders I placed were for the kids- nothing for us. Now, I've found a long sleeve shirt for DH and sweatshirt for me! I never even looked at the adult stuff before, but the prices are good so what the heck!! Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Oh anytime!! Did you happen to see the fleece blankets? Many are down to $5.99 w/the discount! The one I got (Mickey Fleece Throw) wouldn't use the extra discount, but it was only $9.99...I can't wait to get it!!

I did buy DH something too, but mostly because I felt so guilty to buy all these Disney things for me!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Are there any snowglobes? DH got me one for Christmas, and I believe it will be my next collection thing! I loved the snow globe and REALLY want more! It is DH's fault! He should know better than to get me something really cute that has lots of different other types of them....
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Are there any snowglobes? DH got me one for Christmas, and I believe it will be my next collection thing! I loved the snow globe and REALLY want more! It is DH's fault! He should know better than to get me something really cute that has lots of different other types of them....
    Oh Angela... there are a LOT of them! I had to step away...

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Did you happen to see the fleece blankets? Many are down to $5.99 w/the discount! The one I got (Mickey Fleece Throw) wouldn't use the extra discount, but it was only $9.99...I can't wait to get it!!
    Whimper.

We got super-cold at Disneyland a couple weeks ago, and had to make an emergency fleece blanket purchase at DCA....37 bucks!

5.99...nice.
    Sunshine Rewards

Dang! You got me. I couldn't help myself. They have so many kids clothes on sale! And what a deal for the underwear!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Well you got me i had to take a look, good thing it was not good for buying pins or i would have been in trouble, but lots of great deals....
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Does anyone know how long the 40% off is good for? I can't find anything on the site.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Oh anytime!! Did you happen to see the fleece blankets? Many are down to $5.99 w/the discount! The one I got (Mickey Fleece Throw) wouldn't use the extra discount, but it was only $9.99...I can't wait to get it!!

I did buy DH something too, but mostly because I felt so guilty to buy all these Disney things for me!!
    Bought 5 xmas gifts for next year....5 fleece blankets! NICE!
    Sunshine Rewards