Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Disney Bonus40!!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Dang! You got me. I couldn't help myself. They have so many kids clothes on sale! And what a deal for the underwear!
    Woah...hold up...there's Disney underwear?!

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Bought 5 xmas gifts for next year....5 fleece blankets! NICE!
    Aren't those great? My sis-in-law got those for her kiddies & I just fell in love w/them. Unfortunatley, they didn't have the one I really wanted (Mickey w/Pluto), but I know I'll love mine all the same...even if it wasn't $5.99!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

JillyFish, offer expires 11:59 pm PT, Jan 6, 2008 is what I see when I click for the details.

I got two shirts for DH, fleece blankies for me and for DS (hubby said he'd take the expensive one we bought at Greetings From California, lol), and a little onesie for a friend's wee bairn. Thanks for the sale heads-up!

Alright....I will just take a peak....
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I bought a whole bunch of xmas stuff for next year. Big trouble this place is.

Kim

Sorry, I am new to this, will I get SR credit using the Bonus40 code since it is not listed on the site? Can I also use the Shipfor5 code? Thanks.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsWonka View Post
    Sorry, I am new to this, will I get SR credit using the Bonus40 code since it is not listed on the site? Can I also use the Shipfor5 code? Thanks.
    There is not a real good answer on this I'm afraid. Sometimes Disneyshopping will let a code go through that isn't on the website and other times they won't and if you try and file a TT on it then they will site that you used a code not on the website.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks. I will hope for the best. They have some great deals to finish off a few outfits I bought my little man for Christmas and some sleepers I can't get in the store.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think most people weigh the value of the savings from the code vs. SR credits and shop according to that meaning if the SR credits would be more they won't bother with the code but if the code is better they'll try shopping with it thru SR and don't contest it if there is an issue/no credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

The bonus40 code is absolutely on their site, as is shipfor5. First page, just let it load and it's to the left of Mickey with "jazz hands", lol. Shipfor5 is below that in its own area.

and i got credit with it, and using a giftcard to pay for half the purchase! Got 4% of cost of items (w/o shipping or tax).

And combining seems to be allowed, as it simply reminds one to press "submit" after entering each code.
    Sunshine Rewards

You are all a very bad influence!!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards