Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i am new to all of this

Welcome. You will be surprised how fast the awards add up.

Smile welcome

ty all for the help

I really appreciate it
    Last edited by Kathi33; 01-08-2008 at 09:35 PM.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Welcome! Probably everything has been said, already. But, stick with it and your money will grow and grow and grow. I have only been here about 6 months.

well i didnt know i was gonna have to have 75 posts to participate tonight so if i am going to i have alot of typing

Welcome to the party !
    DIANE L.

Sunshine Rewards

HI, can someone explain where your stickies are and what they do? I use a mac, so stickies might means something different<G>.
    I am confused as to how to start. I looked thru the list of stores and signed on for I think surveys last night.
    Any help?? I am really confused how the best way is to work this.
    TIA

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkergrumpybuns View Post
    HI, can someone explain where your stickies are and what they do? I use a mac, so stickies might means something different<G>.
    I am confused as to how to start. I looked thru the list of stores and signed on for I think surveys last night.
    Any help?? I am really confused how the best way is to work this.
    TIA
    Stickies are those threads that are at the top of each forum topic. It usually has Sticky in the title. I would start with the SR FAQ thread in the Members Q&A section and see if that will help explain things better for you. If it doesn't help or you still have questions open up a new thread/topic with some specific questions and we'll be glad to help.

Oh and as far as mac's go I have heard not to bother trying offers in Safari but rather use Firefox because Safari apparently doesn't work too well. I'm sure some mac experts would be glad to help you out though.
    Sunshine Rewards

WELCOME!!!! The greatest part of this place is truly the people. The credits are just icing on the cake. They will add up before you know it. And something I've learned from personal experience is that no question is too small or too silly. Have fun!!!
    Lucy
    Sunshine Rewards