Thread: UnderCoverTourist Question??

Default UnderCoverTourist Question??

I LOVE UnderCoverTourist.com! I've used them for our last three trips and they have been fantastic. I wish they had been a SR merchant the last time I needed tickets.

I am a subscriber to the mousesavers.com newsletter so I have always used the "special link" to order my tickets. I bookmarked the page on my computer and so now it will always go to the "discounted" site. When UCT came on line with SR, I tried clicking through the SR link and it went to the "regular" UCT page, which I expected.

Now, my dad is looking to order 14 tickets and since they do not charge for shipping, I would like to place his order. I want to order all 14 tickets individually through the SR link (WOW!! That's $35 in Sunshine Rewards). I told him what the price was on the "regular" site, the one I land on via the SR link and he was fine with that.

Here's my question/problem... Today, after clearing my cookies, I clicked on the UCT link from SR and landed on the UCT "discount" page, the one with exclusive prices for readers of the mousesavers.com newsletter. If I order the tickets, will SR still get credit? I am not overly concerned with getting credit myself, although it would be nice. I just want to make sure I do this correctly.

Thanks! Merry Christmas!

I'm really not sure. It definitely depends how the cookie is being set. If you click on our link and set a new cookie and it takes you to that discount page, I can't see why they would deny us the credit? I'm kind of confused how you get to that page though without a cookie being set.

So I'm pretty much no help. LOL I'm not sure what kind of deal they have with them that makes that page show up.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Well, now I tried it again and it must have been a fluke because I am getting the regular site now when I click through SR. At least I *know* it will credit now.

Thanks, and Merry Christmas!