Thread: Clicking back and forth

Default Clicking back and forth

Once the SRForum goes "public", will there be a link on the SR website to go directly to the forum? I like that you can click straight to the website from here....it would be nice to click back and forth both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Once the SRForum goes "public", will there be a link on the SR website to go directly to the forum? I like that you can click straight to the website from here....it would be nice to click back and forth both ways.
    Yep. I'm actually going to build it into the main menu on the left. The only thing that I do not like about that is that it opens it up in the same window and I would like it to open into a new window. But I can live with that. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Yep. I'm actually going to build it into the main menu on the left. The only thing that I do not like about that is that it opens it up in the same window and I would like it to open into a new window. But I can live with that. LOL!
    We will just have to right click and then select open in new window. It will be fine so long as we have a link

A new window would be good... that way we can earn and chat at the same time!