Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Detox pads on Gaiam

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default Detox pads on Gaiam

Okay so I tried these detox foot pads on gaiam and OMG! I am a total believer. They work so well in just overall making you feel better.

Kim

A neighbor of mine was telling me about them. She said hers turned a really yucky color supposedly removing the toxins from her body? She wasn't sure if they really did anything but figured it couldn't hurt. I don't think she noticed a big difference in the way she felt. I'm tempted to try them though. Did you really notice a difference? In what way? Tell me more, lol!
    Debbie

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Well I couldn't fit into my jeans. And one of the things it tells you is bloating. So the first night I put one on and yesterday my jeans were loose. I am also found that my sinuses feel so much better. I was getting a cold and it has kinda leveled out. I can't tell you much about today but I am really into the detox thing and I hope it does more but those are the first two things.

Kim

How often are you supposed to use it? I see there are 10 in a pack? Do you use one on each foot for 5 nights in a row? Or only when you need a detox?
    Debbie

You are suppose to use them till they are clear one foot a night alternating.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    You are suppose to use them till they are clear one foot a night alternating.
    Oh goodness! That could be expensive for me, lol! I have a feeling mine won't be clear for a good long time! How many have you used? Are you clear yet?
    Debbie

Only 2 they are black as black can be. It looks like I didn't bathe. LOL! But I can tell you what it is like after 10 days.

Please post back how many it took for you! I'm really considering trying them but it kind of scares me what I might find coming out through my foot, lol!
    Debbie

Oh its just black and jelly like

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    Oh its just black and jelly like
    Yuck, lol!
    Debbie