Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Detox pads on Gaiam

I'm so glad you posted about these Kim. I was wondering about them too. Let us know how things continue to go.

Is this aSR offer? I saw them on TV but not here...
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Ok, I'm so glad you posted about these! I saw them on Gaiam last week & thought...oooh, tell me more. But then I saw them on TV this weekend & I thought....ooohh...I want those! DH says I'm sure it's not real, it's probably always black, etc....so be sure to tell us how it works by your 10th day!! I can't wait to hear about it!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I am totally intrigued by these things!! Even DH said he may want to try them!! Let us know how they work!!
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

I'm so curious about these too! I didn't realize we could get them thru SR. That might the extra incentive I need to try them.

Keep the reviews coming on these Kim!
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

I have not heard of these. This intrigues me! I am always told that when you have Fibromyalgia, you need to "detox". Let us know! Very interesting....
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Angela I have fibromyalgia too and it is really bad in my feet and hands. I wonder how well these would work. I have found that laying off of red meats and caffiene works really well so I would bet that detoxing the body of the yucky stuff would be a huge help. I may just have to try them out. My hands were so swollen today from it I couldn't even get my rings on. If it just helped with the fluid build up it would be awesome.
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay, now I'm intrigued. Do you think that Ped Egg I ordered will help get the black jelly stuff off my feet?
    Sunshine Rewards

So, Kim, any update? How are you doing with these? I'm still considering these, but have to pay off Christmas first!
    Debbie

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

I am very interested in these too. I totally believe in natural healing and practice a lot of holistic therapies myself. I went to a dermatologist for YEARS after struggling with adult acne (never had it in my life until I was about 25) and after years of aggravation and trying every cream, lotion, potion, and pill available, I met my holistic nurse (who I still see today)

I won’t go into detail, because it weirds some people out, but she had me start colon cleansing...not only did I lose 8 pounds my face cleared up, I felt awesome and I never had acne since!! Gosh get me started...I love this stuff!!

And I can't wait to hear more about the foot pads...actually I think I'll just get them LOL
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards