Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Detox pads on Gaiam

Iused my last pad last night and the thing was still just as black as the first night. I know I felt better from using them and some swelling in my knee went away. Wonder how long you have to use them for them to be white in the morning? I know the box said 30 - 90 days, that could sure add up. Anyone done them past the first box. If I order more it will be after the first of the month so I can work on my balance for next quarter. I found another brand that does not cost as much and have ask about getting that company on SR.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Did anyone else see the 20/20 special tonight? They had a segment on these basically claiming that they're not effective. I've used them for about 3 weeks and haven't noticed much change at all. They do have a 30 day money back guarantee, I wasn't really considering this, because I thought maybe I was one of the few who didn't see any results, but now I'm thinking I'd rather have the money back. I'm curious if other people watched this show and felt the same as me.
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I was wondering if anyone watched 20/20 tonight. I didn't get to but was curious since they had this product on there. I might try youtube so I can see the story.
    Sunshine Rewards

Catherine, it was pretty interesting. They basically had people try them out and then tried to determine if the effects were mental or actually a physical response. Then they had scientists study the foot pads, but they found no toxins in them, and basically said it's not really possible to excrete toxins through your feet. Most likely it's just the moisture in your feet (distilled water produced the same results) that make the pads black. I'm still sort of on the fence though, I hate to say it, but I've always had circulation problems and feeling cold, and I've ffelt much better since using them. So I think it all depends on that age old question of if it actually works, or if it's in your mind. And if it's only in your mind, but it still makes you feel better, isn't that OK?
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

I'm giving this a bump as I finally bought these and tried them last night. I also watched the 20/20 segment this morning. Not very encouraging is it??

I do feel better this morning, more energy. We'll see how it lasts through the day.

One question.........what do you use to get rid of the smell?? That is disgusting.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I have tried two different types of these foot pads (one from Gaiam & one from somewhere else). Based on the short time that I used each type, I'd say that you get what you pay for. I felt like there was a slight change when using the ones from Gaiam as I posted above a while ago (increased energy, clearer sinuses, loss of some water weight, etc.) but the other ones didn't do a single thing. I would like to use the Gaiam ones again for a longer period when I have some money available, but for the other ones I'll stick with "if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all".