Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you saving up for?

Summer Vacation 2008! Not sure of the destination as of yet...We were heading to Seattle this past July, but somehow ended up at DisneyWorld. LOL. So, I think Seattle is back on. DH and I were suppose to be going to Hawaii in 2008 so we'll see.
    Sunshine Rewards

There seems to be an ongoing theme here...Disneyworld! And I am no different. I have $775 in Disney gc's so far. And I have enough for $200 more during the next special disney cashout. That gives me enough for a room at All Star Movies and incidentals. Just haven't pinned down a date yet.

I'm cashing out for my current $ for $ for my trip to Chicago over MLK weekend, then after that I'm earning for my bounceback with the nephews in August.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by missymouse View Post
    I guess I am saving for Summer 2009 trip to Disney. Should be able to cover all of our meals if I keep earning at the same rate I am currently. Wish I could get airfare paid somehow.
    I'm hoping to pay for my airfare by cashing out for Walmart gc and then puting the money I would have spent on groceries that month into the trip fund.

My plan is to save up for any special cashouts, then when I have enough disney gc for room/tickets/food, then I'll start to work on the others.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I'll be saving GC's for Disney too, for our trip in Dec 2008!!
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

I'm not really sure! LOL I was thinking originally just getting some gift cards so dh and I could have a night out together, but now I'm thinking more ambitiously.

And Lisa, if you do end up going to Hawaii, whereabouts are you expecting to go? If it's Oahu, let me know. I lived there for four years and have a bit of a working knowledge of the island.
    Andrea

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Disneyland in 2008. I'm not sure when, but any SR money will be a great bonus!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I am waiting for a few more $25 gift cards for my January Disney World trip, then saving for the SR cruise in October. After that I'm saving for a December 2009 (I hope!!!) 7-day Eastern with St. Croix on DCL.

Thanks, SR!!!

We're going to Disney for 12 days in June. My goal here on SR is $600 to cover all of our sit down meals. Right now I am at $310 (I already cashed out $150 in October). I have a SERIOUS goal to get to $188 by the middle of January, so I can do the $200 cashout (if it's the same). I think I am just under $160 right now, so it's definitely doable if I can get the freebies to credit, and keep up with my surveys.

That was confusing!

So if I do that cashout, I have $250 left to earn between January and May. I can do that, as I average $60-80 per month here on SR.

It's so awesome- I wrote out my list the other day and just by spending a little time at SR each day, we will get to eat at:
    Narcoossees
    CA Grill
    Garden Grill
    Akershus Breakfast
    Ohana
    Cape May Cafe

for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks SR!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I'm not sure right now!!! I just got a new job, so I may cash out for GC's I can use for things like new clothes for that and I'm planning on trying to find an apartment sometime soon too. I need a LOT of stuff for that, so more GC cshouts.

However, since the job situation is now taken care of, I can start saving for Disney too!!!!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards