Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What are you saving up for?

well I dont know... it was for disney gift cards, but we go to disney january 9-11 woohoo and our next trip is las vegas, then new york in 2008. so maybe i can find somewhere to add another disney vaction in there just for my sister and I

but really i have no clue!!!!!!!!

Always saving for Disney! That is why I started doing SR at first. Now I earn for Disney AND have fun with my SR friends! Win - Win situation if you ask me!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Always saving for Disney! That is why I started doing SR at first. Now I earn for Disney AND have fun with my SR friends! Win - Win situation if you ask me!
    Same here! Disney always Disney. Last year I did use some of my earnings for Christmas. I just have not done as much this year so it all goes to Disney! We leave May 25!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I save for the Disney GC too...we ate and drank around the world all week for free this past October during the food and wine festival! We also ate at a sit down restaurant everyday and again using our GC. Now my goal is to have enough GC again for our next trip. Love eating and drinking for FREE!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I save up to pay for us to eat lunch when I go to my perinatologist appts. I have to see the high risk ob 2 1/2 hours away from home and using the gift cards to eat lunch when we go really cuts down on the cost of going to my appts.

Someday I hope to save up for Disney though.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm saving for Disney - we have a cruise planned in October but may switch to 2009 because the convention DH goes to every year is in Orlando again in Nov. 2008 and can't afford (both time and $) to do both the cruise and WDW.

And then there is always Disneyland, as we're trying to move to LA and Disneyland would be a popular destination for family when they visit!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

After going to the movies last night I am beginning to think I may use some of my rewards for movie theater gift cards also.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm saving for dgc, for the oct. cruise.

I am DREAMING that Disney will start cruising to Alaska...so I am starting to save up for that.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Same here! SR helped me to surprise DH w/a trip to Disney! This year SR will help me pay for the trip &/or use for spending while there!! :0)
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800