Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What are you saving up for?

I had saved up for our Christmas trip and now that is is finished I will start saving for the cruise I will win!!! LOL!!!!! I NEVER win any thing on here so I guess I will start saving for the trip at Fall break that my dh and dd will take. The two of them usually take a trip each year either at fall break or a February break when the kids are out of school but the folks that work in the schools have a work day.

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    put me in the disney club.........I am thinking of going on the SR cruise, but not sure if I will take my girls (that is a decision that is killing me!) or have a friend of mine (who also has 3 kids) go instead............she is all for it, but I have to wrap my brain around going away without the girls.....especially when it is disney related!!
    GO! I'm leaving my kids at home... momma needs some time away, too Makes for a happier momma!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    GO! I'm leaving my kids at home... momma needs some time away, too Makes for a happier momma!
    I am seriously thinking about doing it...............you are so right.....as the saying goes in my house "if momma ain't happy, then ain't nobody happy!!' (only time I allow my girls to speak improperly!!)
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    I'm hoping to pay for my airfare by cashing out for Walmart gc and then puting the money I would have spent on groceries that month into the trip fund.

My plan is to save up for any special cashouts, then when I have enough disney gc for room/tickets/food, then I'll start to work on the others.
    I noticed our Walmart has Southwest gift cards too. I dont know if you can buy the gift cards with gift cards, but that might be an option. I was thinking of looking into it.

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    Same here! Disney always Disney. Last year I did use some of my earnings for Christmas. I just have not done as much this year so it all goes to Disney! We leave May 25!
    I'm too saving for Disney like everyone else. We just got back from an awesome trip and we're all geared up wanting to go again. My goal is to pay for at least 1/2 of the entire trip (hotel, food, airfare, etc) with reward money. I'm going to catch up on offers here tomorrow and am spending today getting in as many of my expo videos as possible for the month of January. My New Years resolution was to do as many surveys as I can squeeze time in for here (would be great if I could do all 3 a day) and all the videos allowed on Expo (right now that's 75 at $5/a video). I would really like to pull off a trip the week of Thanksgiving...If not then, it will be the following summer and that seems SOOO far away!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Trying to save up for our first trip to WDW in April. So Excited Between SR, Disney Reward Card, ******** and SendEarnings I am hoping to have enough to pay for soveniers and any extra food/snacks we may need to buy after DDP. Started planning six months ago...can't believe how fast time goes!!!

I had so much fun with my Disney giftcards! Our oldest son did the fall semester Colleger Program, so we were there three times. We treated them totally as free, fun money. Here's what we did:

August -- nice lunch for four at Fulton's Crab House while my oldest was doing his College Program orientation. $75

October -- two meals for four at the Food and Wine Festival plus a counter service meal. $175

December -- fun souvenirs for DH and me. We got a Mr. Potatohead for DH, the Mickey Mouse Vera Bradley-inspired tote for me, and a kitchen clock, dishtowels and Mickey snowman throw for all of us. $100 (including $25 I got through My Coke Rewards).

We don't have a Disney trip planned now, so I'm going to sit out the upcoming cashout. I've got the Disney bug again, though, so my intentions are to hold on to my points for a while and try to pile up enough to do some really significant with them the next trip -- perhaps the dining plan or even passes.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    August -- nice lunch for four at Fulton's Crab House while my oldest was doing his College Program orientation. $75

October -- two meals for four at the Food and Wine Festival plus a counter service meal. $175

December -- fun souvenirs for DH and me. We got a Mr. Potatohead for DH, the Mickey Mouse Vera Bradley-inspired tote for me, and a kitchen clock, dishtowels and Mickey snowman throw for all of us. $100 (including $25 I got through My Coke Rewards).

Disney fun with family....PRICELESS!
    Sunshine Rewards

Saving for a Disney cruise in 2009!! DH & I have cruised several times before, but never on DCL and never with our children, so I'm thoroughly excited.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member