Thread: Tell me about Amazon Prime

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Tell me about Amazon Prime

What is it and is it worth it?
    Sunshine Rewards

Pay once a year. Can't remember how much? But things I like:

1) Distribution center close to Indy so I get books/movies delivered free in one day.

2) Multiple accounts in one household can use it, so it's attached to my account AND Kevin's separately for the one price. Helps when we order each other gifts.

3) You can upgrade for $3.99 to overnight shipping. Was a big help when I needed the snowblower and a couple of last-minute Christmas gifts.

4) I don't mind placing orders 1 item at a time because I don't have to hit $25 for free shipping now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I think it is like $79 per year or something like that. I waited a little too long to order a few Christmas gifts, so I did the free trial so I could guarantee Christmas delivery. I don't order from them often enough to make it worthwhile for me though, so I don't think I will keep it after the trial. I just try to plan my purchases when I order in order to get over $25 to get free shipping.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Pay once a year. Can't remember how much? But things I like:

1) Distribution center close to Indy so I get books/movies delivered free in one day.

2) Multiple accounts in one household can use it, so it's attached to my account AND Kevin's separately for the one price. Helps when we order each other gifts.

3) You can upgrade for $3.99 to overnight shipping. Was a big help when I needed the snowblower and a couple of last-minute Christmas gifts.

4) I don't mind placing orders 1 item at a time because I don't have to hit $25 for free shipping now.
    I LOVE Amazon prime. I order from Amazon at least once per month, so I had been spending a lot of money on fillers.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I went with the free trial to get a knife set in time as the one I ordered on black friday is lost in the mail. So I saved $20 on shipping right there. I'm just wondering if I'll continue to use it and save like that or not. I guess I'll see how the next 30 days goes.

Since Amazon partners with Target do you get free prime shipping there too or no?
    Sunshine Rewards

I love Amazon prime only $79 a year. I have had it for 2 years. My daughter and I share the account and she has a separate address, lives in another town.

Also I have been allowed to ship to my other family members in other towns same state with free prime. It reallys comes in hand when I send baby stroller, exercise machine or iron cooking pots etc.

Depending on where it is coming from, holidays and weekends it is not always 2 days, but it is free.

I sure wish amazon was an affiliate of sunshine.
    All childen are blessings. MEMBER 11788
    DH 65 DS 44 DD 42 DD 39 DD 37 DS 23 DS 20 Granbabies: Shayla W. 16, Becca A. 14, & Ember Claire W. 10, :Minnie: Hayden R. 7, :Minnie: Saga W. 2, Bean A. 15, Leif W. 14, Crest W. 11, & Emory Zane C. 10 , Ian C. 9 & Callum W.8 in memory of Weston w. and Landic w. who were born too early., W., Colter W 3/2021

I love Amazon Prime and used it alot the last 2 months. My husband got it on his account, but was able to send me an invitation so that I can use it on mine. As Tricia said, that makes it a little easier when you are buying gifts for each other. I ordered a camera lens (for me ) last Tuesday night and it was delivered Thursday morning!

It seems that a lot of what I get is a few dollars or more short of the $25 and I was always looking for something small to get the free shipping. So I like that I don't have to hit the $25 limit for free shipping. We shop through Amazon a lot so it is worth the price for us.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well I have placed 3 separate orders today on Amazon and either took the free 2 day shipping with the Prime trial or upgraded to $3.99 next day shipping. So I'll probably go ahead and keep the Prime membership. It just seems too handy to pass up. I invited my brother and will probably invite my mother on my account and see if I can wrestle a couple of dollars out of them towards the membership
    Sunshine Rewards

Our printer just kicked the bucket. Thanks to Amazon prime, we will have a new one tomorrow (and a good $40 less that in-store pickup @ Best Buy).
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I, too love Amazon Prime, and Amazon! I shop through Amazon quite often and if it weren't for the free shipping, I probably would not order as much.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."