Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys dried up?

I've only gotten 2 today. I need $7 more to make SM. I haven't been able to take many surveys this month, work has been keeping me busy.

Just checking in to say-yep, waaay slow since the 23rd. Not a single one on the 25th or 26th. Got a GF today-off to try a couple more.

Glad I set my goal at 75-if that GF credits tomorrow, I think I made it.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I've gotten 3 out of the 4 I've tried so far today. Not too shabby. Just hang in there. It is a time where a lot of people are on vacation and not much is happening.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by secretmoney View Post
    I need $7 more for SMP...I'm scared! I'll pray for both of us!
    Your prayers worked, I made it today! How are you doing, did you make it yet? I needed $10, phew that was so stressful but I was VERY persistent and it payed off! Hope you got it too!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Although I admit I was not very diligent, I have been unable to get any surveys since the 23rd. There were three days that I didn't even get a chance to try, but there were also three days that I tried for over an hour and couldn't get any!

Today, I was able to get a SH and MV, so far. I tried 15 times for a DS and gave up because I have *never* had that much trouble qualifying for a DS.

Hopefully, things will pick up for 2011. I have to work NYE night and NY day so I won't be able to start trying until 1/2/2011.

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Your prayers worked, I made it today! How are you doing, did you make it yet? I needed $10, phew that was so stressful but I was VERY persistent and it payed off! Hope you got it too!
    As long as my AMP credits on the next hour I will only need 14 cents. I'm having a hard time getting another survey. I think that I might need wine.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by secretmoney View Post
    As long as my AMP credits on the next hour I will only need 14 cents. I'm having a hard time getting another survey. I think that I might need wine.
    did you get a SH survey today...I finally got one after a four day dry spell, so try that one if you haven't already. GOOD LUCK!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    did you get a SH survey today...I finally got one after a four day dry spell, so try that one if you haven't already. GOOD LUCK!
    Just got a MV. As long as it credits I'm good. Can't wait for the top of the hour!

where have all the surveys gone? have not been able to get a mv or ssi in the last 2 days. i know with it being a holiday weekend that they tend to load less surveys but i can't even get into one to qualify. all i have been getting since yesterday is no surveys available. oh well, you win some you lose some. hopefully they will add some surveys and my luck will change. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Same boat here Marcy-got at least a GF yesterday-nothing else was available. Today-nada, and I've tried every one. I'll try again later, but not holding out much hope.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards